Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy In Action

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wallets is hypergamy

Even monkey females trade 6

Men want 6, females want's money.. trade's is possible

Forget cold approach with 300 women, to get a date there. Be ready to turn down women that approach you in the street's...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wallets is hypergamy

Even monkey females trade 6

Men want 6, females want's money.. trade's is possible

Forget cold approach with 300 women, to get a date there. Be ready to turn down women that approach you in the street's...
Still better to be desired for physical LUST.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The "traditional" thai women (is not very traditional anymore). But they are more reserved / "shy" and claim traditional values, but the prospect of $$$ can persuade most females... if she imagine a wealthy life style she will be more compliant. But pump and dump can get you in truble in the country side, and family blackmail could be a risk.. hit and run is better:)

Just go to farang bars, and find local girls you can pay 4 play.. make a sugar daddy arrangement and trade your way, this way she wont go back to the family complaining because that would set her as a wh0re and loose face and future possibilities with local men. Thai men don't want damaged goods because the gender ratio is in their favor.

Take her around town, maybe shopping, and when she see something "expensive" 5-10 thousand bath.. ask what do I get? Money talks in thailand... and you don't ask directly if she sell body, which would offend her. But most females would trade if they can get away with it without other people knowing..

Or just go to a turist zone and fvck around like you don't care...

Yeah sure they dream about marrying a husbank with bottomless bank account.

Note; Thai women don't speak good english unless they are educated or been around in the tourist zone.

Yes sure you can do, but don't be a arrogant d!ck.. revenge is common there.. local women they like beta's... yes weird I know
You talk about Thailand like a typical sex tourist that floods the red light district.

In those red light districts, tie a $100 bill on a c0ckroach and those working ladies will gladly spread their legs. Don't be naive.

What hypergamy? It's just business.

Any expats who's been in and out of Thailand regularly and dates or mix with Hiso girls knows different.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I say thailand is corrupt as fvck.. blackmail is more common than you think. Pump and dump in okay in bangkok. In the countryside you can be blackmailed if you are too much of a player..

I didn't go as a sex tourist, I did go together with a thai women from the west, and lived in her village. And I did go around thailand 1-1/2 month and stayed in her village two weeks

Don't take advantage of your status, and think you can do as we do in the west.

Too many forigners end up getting hurt there because they thought they where kings

We are just guest's..

Look at the safety ranking by country and act accordingly

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No I say thailand is corrupt as fvck.. blackmail is more common than you think. Pump and dump in okay in bangkok. In the countryside you can be blackmailed if you are too much of a player..

I didn't go as a sex tourist, I did go together with a thai women from the west, and lived in her village. And I did go around thailand 1-1/2 month and stayed in her village two weeks

Don't take advantage of your status, and think you can do as we do in the west.

Too many forigners end up getting hurt there because they thought they where kings

We are just guest's..

Look at the safety ranking by country and act accordingly
You date poor a$$ girls from Thailand, even went to those poor villages and then form your opinion on Thai women based on poor people. Fantastic.

I seriously doubt you're ever mixed with any hiso girls much less even graced the polo club in Bangkok, you'd be singing a different tune if you did......even if once. Its a whole different world. The levels in Thai society is complicated.

But 1 thing I know for certain, there's a general disdain for farangs, ask any expats there and they'll concur. Hiso women generally considers farangs as low class and dirty.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You date poor a$$ girls from Thailand, even went to those poor villages and then form your opinion on Thai women based on poor people. Fantastic.

I seriously doubt you're ever mixed with any hiso girls much less even graced the polo club in Bangkok, you'd be singing a different tune if you did......even if once. Its a whole different world. The levels in Thai society is complicated.

But 1 thing I know for certain, there's a general disdain for farangs, ask any expats there and they'll concur. Hiso women generally considers farangs as low class and dirty.
Yes thai's are generally xenophobic / racists

No I don't go with the upper class.. I said isaan, that's the poor region of thailand.

The wealth distribution is least equal country in the world

Serenity

Reaction score
But they are sooo easy going, compaired to their western counterparts.. AND they know how to persuade naive men with their feminin traits.
Yeah, you could say they have more to gain on a western man than western women do, relative to their socioeconomical position... So that should be no mystery at all.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the ATM take out 3000 usd in 100$ go to the bar, and covertly let woman in the bar see you pay with this wallet.. BAM!! hypergamy...

Rent a ferrari, park infront of the bar, BAM!!

I was not referring to this type of hypergamy. I am referring primarily to the "L" in LMS, rather than the M or S.

In the west, most women are doing well financially because they are beneficiaries of affirmative action in hiring and promotion. Therefore, they have the freedom to pursue the best looking man they can find.

For example, there are tons of single guys in Silicon Valley even though they all make good money. The broke but good looking frat guy has more success than some Punjab FOB coder working for Microsoft or yahoo.

Thailand's a sh1thole anyway. If you have to fly thousands of miles for a lay, there's something wrong with you.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go there with her.. I said there you can see rampage hypergamy in the countryside like isaan.

Yes western women are better off, and therefore briffault's law goes in action. quote; Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

That's why most people in here are trying to optimize their chances with different tatics.

Yet the gender ratio is slightly in favor of men. Except because of china's one child (boys) policy, that we nearly 50/50 worldwide.

Why are we working so hard to have a nagging paracitic relationship?

Hypergamy is just another factor in this game of dating. Experiment with different things to have better understanding of the dynamics of females. Hypergamy is a major thing in their behavior

Play around, have fun, enjoy life.. that's the point. If a woman joins us good.. but everything is not based on female relations.

Life can be good with and without

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a d1ck, but what kind of loser has to fly thousands of miles away from home AND spend thousands of dollars to get a single lay. It's hard to imagine someone sinking that low.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score

You're a broken down, fat old man chasing ladyboys in Thailand unsuccessfully, yet you try to give dating advice to straight men in the west.

Stop acting like you know how to get laid. The only way you know how to get laid is by coughing up hundreds of dollars at a brothel lmao.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was about hypergamy.. thailand is hypergamy in our favor.

Again 300 cold approaches to get a date.. fighting for female attencion, approval, 6. Expensive dates, entitled spoiled brats.. ungreatful superficial selfish attention wh0res with nothing to offer.... c'mon

That's too much effort for breadcrums

the juice is NOT worth the squeeze, if you look at return of investment.

Look around, have fun... travel is good for the soul..

It's difficult being happy if all your attention is on a rigged game aka. The dating marked

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes thai's are generally xenophobic / racists

No I don't go with the upper class.. I said isaan, that's the poor region of thailand.

The wealth distribution is least equal country in the world
Yes that's a really poor region.

Those plying Bangkok red light districts are mostly from that community.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This post was about hypergamy.. thailand is hypergamy in our favor.

Again 300 cold approaches to get a date.. fighting for female attencion, approval, 6. Expensive dates, entitled spoiled brats.. ungreatful superficial selfish attention wh0res with nothing to offer.... c'mon

That's too much effort for breadcrums

the juice is NOT worth the squeeze, if you look at return of investment.

Look around, have fun... travel is good for the soul..

It's difficult being happy if all your attention is on a rigged game aka. The dating marked
You don't need to travel far.

Just go find the slums (poor neighborhood) in ur own country, and you'd could get any girl, it's not because u r handsome or great, it's because they're hungry and tired, wanting a way out of that shiet hole and you just so happen to be the ticket out.

Can you blame them?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Just go find the slums (poor neighborhood) in ur own country, and you'd could get any girl, it's not because u r handsome or great, it's because they're hungry and tired, wanting a way out of that shiet hole and you just so happen to be the ticket out.

Can you blame them?
No I don't blame them.. they are just opportunists with the options they have.

Hypergamy is dating / marry = wealth, status and better lifestyle.

In Isaan we are prize... that's why we see hypergamy in our favor

Anyway isaan have the beautiful brown girls with big eyes, as we like. And these have lower status because of people know they are from this poor region. Thai's like white skin and chinese looks, wtf? Why? NO!!!!

I said don't be a d!ck, we are guests.. be aware that they are grown up in rough enviroment, and human life is not high value, spec. not farangs for sure

But there are beautiful women that want you, and your lifestyle.. so their hypergamy goes full retard.

Likewise thai womens SMV goes up here because of their reputation. Many men wants these ninja slvts

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score

Can you blame them?
LOL, a senior citizen sex tourist who pays to suck off ladyboys giving advice on how to become a good John in Thailand. Sorry you could never get laid and now have to pay Thai GUYS for sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, a senior citizen sex tourist who pays to suck off ladyboys giving advice on how to become a good John in Thailand. Sorry you could never get laid and now have to pay Thai GUYS for sex.
Hes over 65?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
As if not being married gives you any better pvssy, if anything they've probably seen even more d!ck.

This entire hypergamy bullsh!t in the redpill community, I can smell the bitterness through the screen. Why we even talk about it is beyond me, no sh!t women pick the highest value man. Ironically men who talk about hypergamy are more hypergamous than probably even most women.

I fvcking despise guys who talk about "Chad", it means fvcking nothing!! Nobody can give a straight fvcking answer about what a Chad is, so it means nothing to me other than generally attractive dude, whatever the fvck that is.

The redpill terminology is fvcking retarded.
When I first came here, I read Pook and a few other books and the main take away point was always improve yourself, and become the best man YOU can be. I feel like we are going backwards. Guys do not want to improve themselves, instead they buy into female propaganda of "dad bods" and "quick fixes." Then what happens, when those fail them (crutches really) they go online and complain about how "chads get women." If people spent less time complaining about other guys getting girls and really look into their problems with getting women, instead of complaining, they would have a much clearer head and calmer existence.