Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy doesn’t exactly work

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with a man wanting to have kids, but not raise them? Just have them so his genes live on... I've too contemplated this... I don't know if I want to raise kids, but my instincts urge me to have them...
Your genetics will never pass on anyway. Don’t sweat it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am. At least I don't have the mindset of having kids just to have them to "pass my genes and not raise them" and keep contributing to the lack of father figures, broke households, girls with daddy issues, feminized boys raised by single mothers, etc.
Yeah, instincts don't care about all that... Instincts only care about going to the next generation. It is what it is...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a statement of fact. Nature takes care of itself.
When men hear " alpha Fuxxx beta buxxx" they get scared and wanna be the A Fuxx at all costs. Next thing they do want kids but without the hassle of having kids.

When you actually have kids you know what is like to be called "papa". Its an amazing feeling. I can't imagine leaving my kids without a father simply because I am....me?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men hear " alpha Fuxxx beta buxxx" they get scared and wanna be the A Fuxx at all costs. Next thing they do want kids but without the hassle of having kids.

When you actually have kids you know what is like to be called "papa". Its an amazing feeling. I can't imagine leaving my kids without a father simply because I am....me?
You're being presumptuous. It has nothing to do with "alpha". I'm simply stating that the urge to impregnate women is gnawing at most men, whether they want to raise kids or not....

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being presumptuous. It has nothing to do with "alpha". I'm simply stating that the urge to impregnate women is gnawing at most men, whether they want to raise kids or not....
Right but Darwinism doesn’t want your seed kid

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its primal. You need to control those urges. We aren't animals.

Humans are more sophisticated and have developed communication/emotional skills to control these things.

I want to fuhk about every hot girl I see, but I don't act on it just because I feel the urge.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse it is I feel ya. But most men (at least I know I do) also would like to have some sort of influence in their kids life.

The urge to reproduce is natural. In fact, reproducing and having sex are the same thing technically. Every woman you ever slept with(unprotected)could have your child. C'mon. The urge to protect your offspring is also natural. If that's not there you gotta seriously check yourself.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its primal. You need to control those urges. We aren't animals.

Humans are more sophisticated and have developed communication/emotional skills to control these things.

I want to fuhk about every hot girl I see, but I don't act on it just because I feel the urge.
True, but at the same time, I may not have the time to be mr. picky when it comes to learning enough game and how to play it on hard mode(marriage) so that I won't end up bent over and fvcked in the ass (like divorcedw/3). He CLEARLY didn't know how to play on hard mode which is why he ended up divorcedw/3... I may not have the money for those consequences and not willing to spend the time until my mid 50s with worrying about whether I'll go to jail for missing a payment... I'd rather impregnate a woman and disappear... I'll be damned if I let anyone's moral opinion guide me to not passing my genes on, and die with me after half a million years.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy theory is a little too linear for human logic in some cases it will probably ring true in others not so much

Biggest problem is not all women are shallow or stupid enough to merely commit for a mans wealth or status

Conversely as men we can't really just commit to a woman simply because she is attractive ( although many do)

At the core of a relationship you have to actually enjoy the other persons company or you are in for a whole lot of boredom , frustration , confusion

We are not robots than can be programmed via protocol you can't just write a script that says "you must be attracted to the man with the most money"

Its so stupid to even view attraction / connection like that

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but at the same time, I may not have the time to be mr. picky when it comes to learning enough game and how to play it on hard mode(marriage) so that I won't end up bent over and fvcked in the ass (like divorcedw/3). He CLEARLY didn't know how to play on hard mode which is why he ended up divorcedw/3... I may not have the money for those consequences and not willing to spend the time until my mid 50s with worrying about whether I'll go to jail for missing a payment... I'd rather impregnate a woman and disappear... I'll be damned if I let anyone's moral opinion guide me to not passing my genes on, and die with me after half a million years.
You’re missing the bigger point. I have no problem , and will continue not to have problems, with women wanting to have my children. The backstory to my failed marriage is not something that needs to be explained or relevant to the fact that you are 34 and still trying to figure out how to get in a woman’s pants. I had a pregnancy scare at 18. I had two kids by the time I was 34. And that was because I waited. I also take care of them, provide for them, and create every opportunity for them to learn, grow and hopefully be successful. I’m also fit, highly attractive , highly successful,intelligent and sociable. You exhibit nor do you seem to have literally any of those qualities. Nature does not want your seed. You could attempt to go impregnate someone in a Walmart setting, for sure, and that would be a natural setting for you to meet a mate of similar caliber. You should have stumbled into a pregnancy scare at this point but you clearly have no genetics worth passing on.

also, next time, tag or quote me, or keep my name out of your beta, mom’s basement dwelling mouth.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re missing the bigger point. I have no problem , and will continue not to have problems, with women wanting to have my children. The backstory to my failed marriage is not something that needs to be explained or relevant to the fact that you are 34 and still trying to figure out how to get in a woman’s pants. I had a pregnancy scare at 18. I had two kids by the time I was 34. And that was because I waited. I also take care of them, provide for them, and create every opportunity for them to learn, grow and hopefully be successful. I’m also fit, highly attractive , highly successful,intelligent and sociable. You exhibit nor do you seem to have literally any of those qualities. Nature does not want your seed. You could attempt to go impregnate someone in a Walmart setting, for sure, and that would be a natural setting for you to meet a mate of similar caliber.
Quit perpetrating.... A man with those qualities wouldn't have ended up divorce raped like you, let alone seeking out a site like this.... Why are you here Mr. I'mCharmingAttractiveAndSmartEnoughForWomenExceptMyExWife.....Don't answer... I don't care.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit perpetrating.... A man with those qualities wouldn't have ended up divorce raped like you, let alone seeking out a site like this.... Why are you here Mr. I'mCharmingAttractiveAndSmartEnoughForWomenExceptMyExWife.....Don't answer... I don't care.
Head game, and I’m single with three kids. Nor did I get raped. I filed, I have a restraining order on her, and she’s getting virtually no financial assistance.

I need and want technical support on the game / frame. I am playing chess and you’re still unwrapping your first condom.

You do care. You slid my name in on a long post without a tag thinking I wouldn’t see it.

you’re also too dumb to know what a genetic test is and that child support law doesn’t care about whether or not you’re married or don’t feel like paying for your kids. You will get sanctioned and the court will direct deposit whatever meager hourly salary and welfare deposit you make directly to her. In other words, again, nature wins.

Improper use of the word perpetrating, sir.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
My urges is to fvck women not to impregnate them wtf

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Let me guess, you were raised by a single mom or you dad was a weak beta b!txh who was never present or taught you how to be masculine. Not judging just wanna clarify things.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I had a pregnancy scare at 18. I had two kids by the time I was 34. And that was because I waited. I also take care of them, provide for them, and create every opportunity for them to learn, grow and hopefully be successful.
Even though is ****ty what happened to you with your marriage, I sincerely salute you for not being another dead beat dad who was just the sperm donor and disappeared.