Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hybergamy knows no shame...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Kudos to the officer for keeping his cool.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways guys stick to the topic please.
The topic is the video.

Which is likely fake.

And plenty of evidence that's fake.

"Seven years wasted on this..."

Said with nearly zero emotions.

Lady made zero attempts to explain/defuse the situation, just walked to her spot and waited for her mom.

Sounds like they are speaking from a script, the language used is far to succinct and devoid of normal speaking errors for this kind of situation.

The only evidence they are cop is their uniforms, which pretty baggy, ill fitting.

AND there are zero indications of cop lights flashing.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cope is strong in here. Not a fan of the ostrich exhibit so I’ll take my leave

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Citizens in Australia are unarmed. Cops pretend they are your best friend here. It's super creepy. It's like an Orca playing with a dead seal.

Cops are all largely psychotic. They go from very friendly "how ya goin mate. Just here for a little chat mate" - They then explode and start whipping you all of a sudden - "stop resisting stop resisting"

The best cops I have seen have actually been American cops. You'd actually need balls to be a cop there - every time you make a traffic stop you risk getting shot. I know you guys still have bad cops there, but I watch a lot of police bodycam vids and you have some good cops there too.
Despite all the Nanny state laws here, there isn't a whole lot of Crime when compared to America. Cops here spend the majority of their time handing out fines for Traffic violations (They actually get commission for fines).

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake video or not. I'll indulge it because cops regularly get cucked to my knowledge.

Do you know how much cops get paid?.....fvck all. You're not going to be able to look after your woman properly on a cop salary. Choosing a career as a cop is basically totally irresponsible if you plan to get married. You are humiliating your woman by forcing her to live with you on a very low salary.

And to top it all off... The woman in this video knows that cops have been upholding an absolutely disgusting forced-injection regime. All Western Cops right now are currently on the wrong side of history and I'll make sure my children's children's children know about what they have been doing to us.
Indeed.
Chicks don't feel bad cheating on you. They regret getting caught.
Inside her peanut brain, she thinks she is the victim and it is the man's fault that she cheated on you. She will play the victim role and tell you that you made her doing it by not giving her enough attention etc.