“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

how's this for kocky/funny...

Jason#4

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
When you introduce yourself to a girl shake her hand, but don't let her hand go. Then you say, "you can let me hand go now." Yes? No? Just a thought.

Doh, there's already a kocky/funny thread, my bad.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
nah thats genrally not considered a good idea
 

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City
could come off as you're trying too hard, so I wouldn't recommend it. I see where you're tryin to go with it. Instead, if she's hugging you, and you say "Ok, you can let go anytime" or something to that effect while she's up against you... could have a far greater effect. When I do this, they usually just keep holdin on longer ;)
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
No, usually too little rapport to go with, it may come off very, very wrong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
I get the point, but just like the others say it's not a very good idea if you haven't built any report. You could, of course, keep it a try - but the odds are clearly against you :p

But...when you say bye and give her a hug you could go like "Ok, you can let go anytime", just like Miles Davis said.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Heres the C&F pitch

Heres you: Swing and a miss.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
LOL

or you can crash into her at an intersection and when she's all pissed and askin for your information you can go..

"damn baby, slow down here let me get your number we'll go for coffee sometime"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Jason#4
When you introduce yourself to a girl shake her hand, but don't let her hand go. Then you say, "you can let me hand go now." Yes? No? Just a thought.

Doh, there's already a kocky/funny thread, my bad.
If you do it at the very beginning,it is very very bad.
However,if you have biult rapport and chatted with her, c+f ,humor etc AND THEN.... if you leave and feel like saying "it was great talking to you....****shake hand*** etc... plus getting her number it might work well.
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
why dont you run her over your car and ask to pay her medical bills??? :p
 
Top