"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How's this for C+F

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
If a girl asks me what happened to my last relationship, I say "Yeah we broke up, she said some crap about me not listening to her or something, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
421
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by WAY2COOL
If a girl asks me what happened to my last relationship, I say "Yeah we broke up, she said some crap about me not listening to her or something, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention."
Isn't that from dumb 'n dumber? It's funny, I often use lines from comedians or good movies, but it sux if they've heard them before and they're like "Hey that's Seinfield!". Then you feel like a dumbass.

In my city we're always on each others case about the great north/south divide. The people in the north are the wealthier ones generally.

I say things like, "I'm from the south, but I'm glad to finally meet someone with shoes." :)

There' all kinds of comments u can make on where ppl live.
 

runner10_13

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
yes, that is really good example. Its funny and it doesnt cross the line to being a-hole.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
That's all well and good, until you have a girl tell you "So you've seen Dumb & Dumber as well?" Word to the wise...don't quote movies to try and be smooth. And if you DO, make sure it's not a movie that everyone and their mother has seen.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hey now, nobody likes a smarta** there "Mr. Latte"
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Nobody's being a smartass, it was a legit statement.
 
Top