Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How's this for C+F

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asks me what happened to my last relationship, I say "Yeah we broke up, she said some crap about me not listening to her or something, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention."

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WAY2COOL
If a girl asks me what happened to my last relationship, I say "Yeah we broke up, she said some crap about me not listening to her or something, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention."
Isn't that from dumb 'n dumber? It's funny, I often use lines from comedians or good movies, but it sux if they've heard them before and they're like "Hey that's Seinfield!". Then you feel like a dumbass.

In my city we're always on each others case about the great north/south divide. The people in the north are the wealthier ones generally.

I say things like, "I'm from the south, but I'm glad to finally meet someone with shoes." :)

There' all kinds of comments u can make on where ppl live.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, that is really good example. Its funny and it doesnt cross the line to being a-hole.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all well and good, until you have a girl tell you "So you've seen Dumb & Dumber as well?" Word to the wise...don't quote movies to try and be smooth. And if you DO, make sure it's not a movie that everyone and their mother has seen.

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey now, nobody likes a smarta** there "Mr. Latte"

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody's being a smartass, it was a legit statement.