MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Well, break that date and come with me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Well, break that date and come with me.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
+1#next @ the sight of any such disrespect.
I don't see it as disrespect, I see it as doing him a favour: far better than ambiguously saying "I'm meeting up with a friend that night."#next @ the sight of any such disrespect.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Since when a girl refusing to date you is "disrespect"? The fvck is wrong with some of you guys?#next @ the sight of any such disrespect.
Exactly no poosey is worth your dignity+1
Respect is more important than sex.
It's hardly disrespect.Since when a girl refusing to date you is "disrespect"? The fvck is wrong with some of you guys?
Majority of my game is breaking the ice and baiting her into compliance or #next! It's a volume game. Numbers. Big ups @ Doc (rip). It's all interest level. Big ups @ Mystery and mm that frameworks compliance as the center of game!+1
Respect is more important than sex.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It's disrespect having wasted his time in the first place giving out a number to yell him she has a date.I don't see it as disrespect, I see it as doing him a favour: far better than ambiguously saying "I'm meeting up with a friend that night."
This way OP knows exactly where he stands.
She gave a number, wasted your time that could be on your biz or getting other girls.Since when a girl refusing to date you is "disrespect"? The fvck is wrong with some of you guys?
+1she could have just said she has plans, you know what that means anway when she says that.
its egotistical and you would be ghosted by a woman for much less misdemeanour
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
This^^^some of you guys are trying to complicate a simple matter, a woman who is into a guy would never do this type of fuccshytShe just telling the man she isn't interested. A chick that likes you would not tell you that, she'll say she is 'busy'. Thank her for not wasting your time... move on.
yes and no context is important but...Early stages? OLD? Met yet? Context please.
Early stages this is ok.
Several years ago chick messaged me back on OLD. Found out later that she was on a date from the site. Boring date.
No she didnt say it that day. I dated that girl 2 years had some crazy nooky.
Context is important on this one. Chicks spin plates.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.