"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How's this curveball?

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
I've been getting weird responses from girls lately. It must be the weather. So I'm walking to the parking lot from work and I see this woman, late 20s/early 30s walking in front me. I catch up and the convo goes as follows:
Me: excuse me, are you single by any chance
Her: single, like not married?
Me: yes.
Her: well, yeah, but I do have a b/f
Me: Oh, where do you work exactly.
Her: I work at blah blah blah in building 2
Me: Ahh, I'm at blah in building 6
Me: would you like to do lunch sometime
Her: well me and my b/f are kind of monogamous
Me(with odd look): ohhh, you do realize ppl aren't meant to be that way
Her: (smiling) Yeah
Her: I'm Lynne by the way (shakes my hand)
Me: Broham, nice to meet you
Me: well i gotta run, why don't I give you a call
Her: why don't you stop by the office and i'll give you my business card
Me: Ok, will do
Bye

Now I've only been out of college a year. Most girls I meet/hook up with are college age so I've never been thrown this before. Is this typical when meeting women in the workforce??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Maybe its because you are catching those girls in the wrong time and the wrong place. I mean after work everyone wants to hurry back home and meeting a strange guy in the parking lot is not really something that spell's romance but it does spell stalker.

Try a different setting like a Bar or a book store where girls are relaxing and are more likely to engage with you in a conversation.

Also you did a cold approach out of the blue "excuse me are you single?" that is not going to yield a great number of success. Try to be more subtle, relax, funny ****y etc.. you were gunning for it like you were ordering fast food.
 

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
SOL-Trois (a.k.a. TERRA)
Real good save on that curveball Bro !
Originally posted by Broham
... weird responses from girls lately...

Her: well me and my b/f are kind of monogamous
Me(with odd look): ohhh, you do realize ppl aren't meant to be that way
Her: (smiling) Yeah
Her: I'm Lynne by the way (shakes my hand)
Me: Broham, nice to meet you
---
You did very well there !

You made it onto her Lovers list and as most of us know and many have yet to learn - that list gets shuffeld a lot !
Her b/f just got himself some competition :D

Shes has probably placed her princess dream of marring Mr. right on standby for now, while she does the carrier thing, and the ol'bio-clock hasn't started tickking too loud yet. She wants best quality entertainment.

You can ALWAYS bet on them looking to "upgrade"
and they are all "KIND OF" monogamous

Originally posted by DJDamage
...you were gunning for it like you were ordering fast food.
Which is good as she was McDonna (lds) ! She basically said "May I take your order please".

-JJ
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
desperate..........................................
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top