"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Howdy! Been awhile.

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
I don't think our time on SS ever overlapped, but I remember seeing your name on a lot of the threads during the time when I was going through my own break up with a girl (that I strongly suspect) had BPD, which is what lead me here in the first place. Don't remember many of the specifics but I do know that that was a very low point for me and I was struggling to make sense of things & I owe a lot to the guys here who paid that knowledge forward. Thanks bro.

Sadly the quality of the dialogue here isn't what it used to be--still all the same old excuses & fewer of the members who make it out stick around. But what a journey it's been.

Cheers & hope all's well.
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
How are all you BPD addicted fellas doing? All that crazy monkey sex and abuse ruining your lives? I truly hope not but I know better.
Wow, glad to hear you’re alive man!

And... you still owe us a story...

Welcome back!

-Augustus-
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Oh man, I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. Glad to see you back, and I hope you stick around!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

5string

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
116
Location
Standing At The Crossroads
Wow, glad to hear you’re alive man!

And... you still owe us a story...

Welcome back!

-Augustus-
Thanks guys!

The short version is that I made it through the stalking, the abuse (she hit me so hard, I lost the hearing in my right ear and had surgery to get part of it back), her nasty lawyer, etc. it’s done now of course. After awhile, I met a nice gal, remarried and moved on. I am now 62 and have a beautiful set of twins who are pushing 2! Mine is a unique story no doubt. Funny thing is, I never had kids. Now I have a girl and a boy.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
@5string - Speak of the devil, I about mentioned your name in the mentally ill thread and here you appear. Figured you could englighten some of these "Captain Deal with a Crazy- Ho" types. :)
 

5string

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
116
Location
Standing At The Crossroads
@5string - Speak of the devil, I about mentioned your name in the mentally ill thread and here you appear. Figured you could englighten some of these "Captain Deal with a Crazy- Ho" types. :)
Mentally ill thread huh? Ha!

Thing is, the crazy ho’s give you the best sex and are the most fun, at least initially. Then they get you hooked and **** up your mind. Like a mousetrap with a piece of yummy cheese on it. Hard to resist but we all know what happens when the dumb ass mouse goes for the cheese.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
Welcome back, 5string. Always nice to see someone older than I am on the board, lol.
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it. :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

5string

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
116
Location
Standing At The Crossroads
Welcome back, 5string. Always nice to see someone older than I am on the board, lol.
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it. :eek:
Well brother, guess it was my destiny. Thank you for the kind words as well as those from the other guys.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it. :eek:
He's doing it right then.

The male primary biological imperative is to win at everything he does and that includes securing unlimited access 2 unlimited pvssies.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Thanks guys!

The short version is that I made it through the stalking, the abuse (she hit me so hard, I lost the hearing in my right ear and had surgery to get part of it back), her nasty lawyer, etc. it’s done now of course. After awhile, I met a nice gal, remarried and moved on. I am now 62 and have a beautiful set of twins who are pushing 2! Mine is a unique story no doubt. Funny thing is, I never had kids. Now I have a girl and a boy.
A beautiful thing, congrats.

Watch your health bro.
 

5string

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
116
Location
Standing At The Crossroads
Welcome back, 5string. Always nice to see someone older than I am on the board, lol.
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it. :eek:
It has been hard work for sure and the twins are happy, healthy and very cute.

You all know how long I have been gone. I had to take a break and get it together. I did. It took me this long to recover after a bad marriage to the BPD. You guys know my story. Watch out for these gals. I got sucked in and made it back. Not all do after going down in flames as I did. Not everyone will listen to me but if one of you do, I will be a happy Master DJ.
 
Top