5string
Master Don Juan
How are all you BPD addicted fellas doing? All that crazy monkey sex and abuse ruining your lives? I truly hope not but I know better.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Wow, glad to hear you’re alive man!How are all you BPD addicted fellas doing? All that crazy monkey sex and abuse ruining your lives? I truly hope not but I know better.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Thanks guys!Wow, glad to hear you’re alive man!
And... you still owe us a story...
Welcome back!
-Augustus-
Mentally ill thread huh? Ha!@5string - Speak of the devil, I about mentioned your name in the mentally ill thread and here you appear. Figured you could englighten some of these "Captain Deal with a Crazy- Ho" types.![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Well brother, guess it was my destiny. Thank you for the kind words as well as those from the other guys.Welcome back, 5string. Always nice to see someone older than I am on the board, lol.
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it.![]()
He's doing it right then.I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it.![]()
A beautiful thing, congrats.Thanks guys!
The short version is that I made it through the stalking, the abuse (she hit me so hard, I lost the hearing in my right ear and had surgery to get part of it back), her nasty lawyer, etc. it’s done now of course. After awhile, I met a nice gal, remarried and moved on. I am now 62 and have a beautiful set of twins who are pushing 2! Mine is a unique story no doubt. Funny thing is, I never had kids. Now I have a girl and a boy.
It has been hard work for sure and the twins are happy, healthy and very cute.Welcome back, 5string. Always nice to see someone older than I am on the board, lol.
I can't believe you started having kids at 60! Not sure I would have the energy for it.![]()