“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How would you treat her?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Long story short: 19 years old, virgin, came to my place about a couple of days after we started talking, the D-sucking she did was as if she hadn't seen one in years. Second time she came over we messed around with her V and we got it over and done with, she bled and all, as a first time it was nothing special although she was absolutely acting like a wild beast moaning heavily. She came next time as well, we had more fun third time naturally.

Now, the only thing here is that she is one of these girls who post very provocative photos on Instagram all the time, is a self diagnosed NPD and her behaviour is just...complaining all the time, tracing online activity, telling me why you don't write to me, blunders like that. I've tried reasoning with her...doesn't work.

Since I am not considering her for anything else other than side pOssy, how would you guys handle her? My first idea after talking doesn't work was: two nights ago she started acting crazy, so I cut all contact for two days, she kept liking my Insta posts and viewing stories and all that. Tonight I talked to her, told her I went back to my place and asked her how she was. She acted normally, started sending sexy voice messages LOL

To keep this crazy as a side ***** cause she's worth that much for sure, what would you do?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Long story short: 19 years old, virgin, came to my place about a couple of days after we started talking, the D-sucking she did was as if she hadn't seen one in years. Second time she came over we messed around with her V and we got it over and done with, she bled and all, as a first time it was nothing special although she was absolutely acting like a wild beast moaning heavily. She came next time as well, we had more fun third time naturally.

Now, the only thing here is that she is one of these girls who post very provocative photos on Instagram all the time, is a self diagnosed NPD and her behaviour is just...complaining all the time, tracing online activity, telling me why you don't write to me, blunders like that. I've tried reasoning with her...doesn't work.

Since I am not considering her for anything else other than side pOssy, how would you guys handle her? My first idea after talking doesn't work was: two nights ago she started acting crazy, so I cut all contact for two days, she kept liking my Insta posts and viewing stories and all that. Tonight I talked to her, told her I went back to my place and asked her how she was. She acted normally, started sending sexy voice messages LOL

To keep this crazy as a side ***** cause she's worth that much for sure, what would you do?
Vince Vaughn would tell you that you have a stage 5 Virgin Clinger. Get out now.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Lol. I don’t see the problem. The second you start writing all the time, you’re in trouble.
I think you should introduce her to spankings and then make a game out her antics.

You can react poorly or let her know that she’s just wanting another spanking. Frame it. It can be fun.
Ignor her until she becomes a pain. Then smile and turn it into a game. Make it fun. You will find her coming to you just for a spank and fuk. She will make up trouble because you are unaffected and just take it as her needing bad girl attention.

Learn to control the frame. Or get all invested in her game, drop your frame, start whimpering here on the forums and telling everyone how she wrecked your precious ego.

Pretty soon she will be very very naughty. Very feminine and attentive. If not just toss her in the dumpster. Lol
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
She doesn't change. I wait 2-3 weeks more and in the mean time, I will make the communication more rare. If she doesn't change, she gets demoted to booty call and that's it.
 

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
She doesn't change. I wait 2-3 weeks more and in the mean time, I will make the communication more rare. If she doesn't change, she gets demoted to booty call and that's it.
Why would she change? It's how she is. It's like expecting a dog to stop licking it's own b+lls because you don't approve of it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top