Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you treat her?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short: 19 years old, virgin, came to my place about a couple of days after we started talking, the D-sucking she did was as if she hadn't seen one in years. Second time she came over we messed around with her V and we got it over and done with, she bled and all, as a first time it was nothing special although she was absolutely acting like a wild beast moaning heavily. She came next time as well, we had more fun third time naturally.

Now, the only thing here is that she is one of these girls who post very provocative photos on Instagram all the time, is a self diagnosed NPD and her behaviour is just...complaining all the time, tracing online activity, telling me why you don't write to me, blunders like that. I've tried reasoning with her...doesn't work.

Since I am not considering her for anything else other than side pOssy, how would you guys handle her? My first idea after talking doesn't work was: two nights ago she started acting crazy, so I cut all contact for two days, she kept liking my Insta posts and viewing stories and all that. Tonight I talked to her, told her I went back to my place and asked her how she was. She acted normally, started sending sexy voice messages LOL

To keep this crazy as a side ***** cause she's worth that much for sure, what would you do?

A

AJ84

Long story short: 19 years old, virgin, came to my place about a couple of days after we started talking, the D-sucking she did was as if she hadn't seen one in years. Second time she came over we messed around with her V and we got it over and done with, she bled and all, as a first time it was nothing special although she was absolutely acting like a wild beast moaning heavily. She came next time as well, we had more fun third time naturally.

Now, the only thing here is that she is one of these girls who post very provocative photos on Instagram all the time, is a self diagnosed NPD and her behaviour is just...complaining all the time, tracing online activity, telling me why you don't write to me, blunders like that. I've tried reasoning with her...doesn't work.

Since I am not considering her for anything else other than side pOssy, how would you guys handle her? My first idea after talking doesn't work was: two nights ago she started acting crazy, so I cut all contact for two days, she kept liking my Insta posts and viewing stories and all that. Tonight I talked to her, told her I went back to my place and asked her how she was. She acted normally, started sending sexy voice messages LOL

To keep this crazy as a side ***** cause she's worth that much for sure, what would you do?
Vince Vaughn would tell you that you have a stage 5 Virgin Clinger. Get out now.

R

Ranger

Lol. I don’t see the problem. The second you start writing all the time, you’re in trouble.
I think you should introduce her to spankings and then make a game out her antics.

You can react poorly or let her know that she’s just wanting another spanking. Frame it. It can be fun.
Ignor her until she becomes a pain. Then smile and turn it into a game. Make it fun. You will find her coming to you just for a spank and fuk. She will make up trouble because you are unaffected and just take it as her needing bad girl attention.

Learn to control the frame. Or get all invested in her game, drop your frame, start whimpering here on the forums and telling everyone how she wrecked your precious ego.

Pretty soon she will be very very naughty. Very feminine and attentive. If not just toss her in the dumpster. Lol

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't change. I wait 2-3 weeks more and in the mean time, I will make the communication more rare. If she doesn't change, she gets demoted to booty call and that's it.

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't change. I wait 2-3 weeks more and in the mean time, I will make the communication more rare. If she doesn't change, she gets demoted to booty call and that's it.
Why would she change? It's how she is. It's like expecting a dog to stop licking it's own b+lls because you don't approve of it.