Ignore.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Ignore.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes some do, but it's a bad sign in my experience. I always give women the space and time to reach out after they give me the "I'll let you know" bit. Most never do. The ones who do usually have low interest and it rarely leads to anything. I did recently have a girl give me a booty call after giving her space, but that's very rare, and she ghosted me a few days after that hookup.Just to throw it out there - do women ever test guys this way? Tell a guy they’ll “let them know” and then delay letting them know? Don’t mean to reach at straws here, but just a question if others have gone through that before.
No. You think she doesn't already know she could do this without your telling her?Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Dont say nothing else. Thats the end.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?