Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you take this response?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't msg her back just ignore.

and yes the famous I let you know later is a "soft" no, woman will never say things up front, in a way everything woman do is like cloak and daggers, everything in on low key and nothing in the light, they only drop this when is war, and that only happens when she likes the guy, know he is the better she can get, and know if she is not behaving she will lose the guy, and even so woman tend to have a orbiter backup who willl drop everything to stay with her.

hence why having options, and not worrying about woman will be for your own best interest, if she is not up to your standard you drop her, even if that means be alone

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to throw it out there - do women ever test guys this way? Tell a guy they’ll “let them know” and then delay letting them know? Don’t mean to reach at straws here, but just a question if others have gone through that before.
Yes some do, but it's a bad sign in my experience. I always give women the space and time to reach out after they give me the "I'll let you know" bit. Most never do. The ones who do usually have low interest and it rarely leads to anything. I did recently have a girl give me a booty call after giving her space, but that's very rare, and she ghosted me a few days after that hookup.

Don't delete numbers. What's the point? She could reach back out and you'll want to know who is messaging you so you can decide what to do.

As for her last txt, it's a clear soft goodbye. I wouldn't respond at all. No need.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not worth it to respond at all to women with low interest ime. Don't bother sending some kind of closing message or anything. Delete her number and forget her, if by minimal chance she contacts you again, either don't respond or stop responding if she doesn't ask you out within the first few messages as most likely she is just looking for an ego boost by confirming you are still hooked on her. If you are unable to do this and instead keep thinking about her or rationalizing the scenario, it shows you have a problem yourself.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?
Dont say nothing else. Thats the end.

koloso

Banned
Reaction score
Just wait for her to contact you and forget about her in the meantime since the ball is in her park and she knows it is... you don't have to go overboard deciding whether to overcompensate or drop her entirely. Don't fret things too hard.