Ignore.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Ignore.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes some do, but it's a bad sign in my experience. I always give women the space and time to reach out after they give me the "I'll let you know" bit. Most never do. The ones who do usually have low interest and it rarely leads to anything. I did recently have a girl give me a booty call after giving her space, but that's very rare, and she ghosted me a few days after that hookup.Just to throw it out there - do women ever test guys this way? Tell a guy they’ll “let them know” and then delay letting them know? Don’t mean to reach at straws here, but just a question if others have gone through that before.
No. You think she doesn't already know she could do this without your telling her?Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Dont say nothing else. Thats the end.Even worth it to tell her “hit me up when you have time”? Her response is saying “I don’t want to make time”, in my opinion. Which really sucks to hear. Thoughts?