Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Would you have reacted?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you look like you're apologizing for your behavior.
I never said i’m sorry too much testosterone, i just said too much testosterone. Regardless haven’t thought about it in that perspective tbh.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said i’m sorry too much testosterone, i just said too much testosterone. Regardless haven’t thought about it in that perspective tbh.
Well it sounds like you're making an excuse. "I shouldn't have done it but...too much testosterone". When women say stupid sh!t or try to put you on the spot, always agree an amplify. "Could be...I probably wouldn't remember your friend, I hit on hundreds of women every day."

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're young and still learning, so remember this:

This woman, by badmouthing you in front of everyone for something that didn't happen, proved herself to be a type-A azzhole.

A better response should be "Sorry I don't know who your friend is and I don't give a fvck about people I don't know".

When dealing with azzholes, no matter the gender, be a bigger azzhole.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're young and still learning, so remember this:

This woman, by badmouthing you in front of everyone for something that didn't happen, proved herself to be a type-A azzhole.

A better response should be "Sorry I don't know who your friend is and I don't give a fvck about people I don't know".

When dealing with azzholes, no matter the gender, be a bigger azzhole.
I agree 100% but you have to be strategic as this is the workplace.