"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How Would you have reacted?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
It makes you look like you're apologizing for your behavior.
I never said i’m sorry too much testosterone, i just said too much testosterone. Regardless haven’t thought about it in that perspective tbh.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
I never said i’m sorry too much testosterone, i just said too much testosterone. Regardless haven’t thought about it in that perspective tbh.
Well it sounds like you're making an excuse. "I shouldn't have done it but...too much testosterone". When women say stupid sh!t or try to put you on the spot, always agree an amplify. "Could be...I probably wouldn't remember your friend, I hit on hundreds of women every day."
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP, you're young and still learning, so remember this:

This woman, by badmouthing you in front of everyone for something that didn't happen, proved herself to be a type-A azzhole.

A better response should be "Sorry I don't know who your friend is and I don't give a fvck about people I don't know".

When dealing with azzholes, no matter the gender, be a bigger azzhole.
 

anour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2022
Messages
476
Reaction score
63
OP, you're young and still learning, so remember this:

This woman, by badmouthing you in front of everyone for something that didn't happen, proved herself to be a type-A azzhole.

A better response should be "Sorry I don't know who your friend is and I don't give a fvck about people I don't know".

When dealing with azzholes, no matter the gender, be a bigger azzhole.
I agree 100% but you have to be strategic as this is the workplace.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top