Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you guys handle this text?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't change a winning game plan. Don't pull back but definitely don't start spending all your time with her.

Serenity

Reaction score
reading the replies, its interesting how men give women leeway, pass cards, or it even makes us happy for a woman to show H.I.

if the roles were reversed, she would lose all interest/possibly ghost if you ever confirmed you liked her.
In this situation I don't think so at all. The mistake is when a guy is overinvested when she is not and start saying all this stuff that she's not feeling. In this situation she's feeling it and reciprocating it would be positively received.

Context matters. In a different context I would agree with you, but not this one.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake is when a guy is overinvested when she is not and start saying all this stuff that she's not feeling. In this situation she's feeling it and reciprocating it would be positively received.
I respectfully disagree, Me nor anyone I know, has never had a good experience from telling a woman anything. in under 3 months

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea 3 month rule seems to be core code in chicks. You can't change the ROM

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the momentum going!!!

She said the “L” word because she wants to see your level of commitment.

You do not have to say it back, but you should do something to show your level of commitment now!

If I were in your situation, I would seriously go Tiffany’s and get her some earrings at the very low end price point.

Surprise her with that gift then the momentum keeps going and you do not have to say the “L” word.

Women are very perceptive. Show too many signs of pulling back your commitment level and it is game over. The emotional connection she has to you is lost forever.

The “L” word is a giant test. If you want her, do not fail it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, love is a measurement of convenience; we have desire for those who are going to make our lives more convenient. Declarations of Love to me means that the convenience you provide is on another level, but it's not enough.

All you can do is avoid filling their heads with bull**** and be honest

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a girl that told me all the time she loved me. Never once did I tell her. My reply was "you're a sweetie" or some **** like that. I wasn't looking to fall in love. I just wanted fun times and a hot girl.
My response never caused any issues in the 2yrs we were together. She did voice her displeasure to others, but never me. Stay true to yourself and if they have a problem with it then so be it. There are always more out there.