Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would you game/exploit a work situation

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine a family member runs a 'doggy day care' place and has offered you a job as like a supervisor. You are 26 and not handsome.

All the girls that work there are like 16-19 year old 'smoke shows' and you wanna bang at least one of them! (You are not at all bothered about the 'don't sh1t where you eat' thing. It's a non-issue in this instance. Age of consent being 16 by the way)

People often say that being around lots of girls, especially if you are their superior it should just happen. I guess because they are attracted to the fact i'm in charge?

What else - are we talking usual 'game' stuff like teasing her, disqualifying her, acting aloof etc? That works in lieu of her finding you 'hot'? I imagine they'd all instead be trying to bang the very dude who cleans out the kennels but isn't aware of game lol

How might it all play out. Give me something to visualise how it might look over the course of a few weeks from meeting her to banging her. Things one should be doing and saying (game)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh, he could use the i'm the boss im powerfull, but in a dogshop? lol

serious dude family companys are already easy to run down because they put people based on family not competence, your family certainly don't need you to help burn the place down, do your job and behave, you can be fun to hang around and all, but don't **** things up for others

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, if I was 26 I wouldn't date a high school girl, I don't are what the age of consent is, it's not a good look.

As for dating work girls, since you reject any possible downsides to it, yes it's possible some girls might become attracted to you drawn in part to your position of authority. It depends on just how unattractive you are, physically.

Guys get laid from work because of the logistics. Because people are around each other a lot, and get to know each other and interact. At some point it's only natural to start wondering. This is a process that can take some time if you're not overtly handsome. So I don't think it's a case of using "game" so much, you just want to be fun, friendly, strong, and decisive. Don't appear weak or needy, and then it should be okay. Maybe get invited to some parties. Just don't act like a creepy old guy who hits on every underage girl who works there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
First off, if I was 26 I wouldn't date a high school girl, I don't are what the age of consent is, it's not a good look.

As for dating work girls, since you reject any possible downsides to it, yes it's possible some girls might become attracted to you drawn in part to your position of authority. It depends on just how unattractive you are, physically.

Guys get laid from work because of the logistics. Because people are around each other a lot, and get to know each other and interact. At some point it's only natural to start wondering. This is a process that can take some time if you're not overtly handsome. So I don't think it's a case of using "game" so much, you just want to be fun, friendly, strong, and decisive. Don't appear weak or needy, and then it should be okay. Maybe get invited to some parties. Just don't act like a creepy old guy who hits on every underage girl who works there.
Yeah you'll often find hotter chicks with lesser looking guys in these situations because they start becoming attracted to his other traits like personality, the way he interacts with coworkers etc...

The longer a woman knows you the less looks matter.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna sound harsh. No hot 18+
(I totally ignored the 16 year old age of consent law comment because law or not, a 26 year old banging a 16 year old is a child molester) .. my youngest sister is 16, I’d probably punch you if she brought you home.

No hot college chick wants a ugly 26 year old dog walking business manager, boss or not. That’s like a half step above being a manager at Taco Bell. How about work on the things that make you unattractive? Gym and career might be a good first step.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@cheyne this is going to sound harsh, but you sound like a really desperate creepy loser. Let me see, your family member gives you a job that you are probably not qualified for and the way you pay their loyalty is to try and figure out a way to destroy their business, yeah that sounds good. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have bad social skills besides not being good looking and the fact that you would do this to your family member is clear evidence of your low value. I am going to give you some advice that I hope you take. Leave those girls alone and start working on yourself so that you can actually have a chance at having some success with women. Start by working on your basic social skills and interactions. Also start going to the gym and lifting, after that come back to the forum and ask for some more advice.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
I banged a 17 year old recently and i'm even older than you lol. No age gap laws in the UK and age of consent is 16. I don't think US people can relate to it,, tbh. Just a culture difference. LIke it or not, lots of girls that age are hot as hell

But yeah, as others have said, it's not about using special game techniques on them. Over time, one of them might just start liking you if you are fun and stuff and then you can shoot your shot

''No hot college chick wants a ugly 26 year old dog walking business manager, boss or not. ''

I'd actually disagree with that. Obviously I agree about the 'ugly' thing (no hot college girl wants an ugly guy) but the job isn't an issue. I know guys who have never even had a job (other than occasionally selling weed) older than the op who bang hot college girls. They're pretty good looking and fun, though

Last edited:

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
No hot college chick wants a ugly 26 year old dog walking business manager, boss or not
Maybe not in the US where I presume you are? (althugh even TylerRSD spoke about the 'Wendy's manager' banging all of the hot girls working there)
But young hot girls here don't mind. Most of them are banging guys who don't even work lol (as long as he's handsome)
But yeah, maybe it's not much of an advantage as i'd hoped, but definitely not a disadvantage.
PS -We can't all be like millionnaire business owners lol. It's a good job/career for me, personally

I banged a 17 year old recently and i'm even older than you lol. No age gap laws in the UK and age of consent is 16. I don't think US people can relate to it,, tbh. Just a culture difference. LIke it or not, lots of girls that age are hot as hell
Nice. I banged a 16 year old girl at 'gay pride' in Brighton a little while back when we were all high on mdma lol.
SO I know it's possible. Girls that age tend to be so much prettier.

and the way you pay their loyalty is to try and figure out a way to destroy their business
???

Anyway, thanks for all the replies. Helped me clear some stuff up either way. Been more fortunate than I expected, and one of the young girls I'm really attracted too has shown some interest (we all went out on Sat night), so with any luck, i'll get a result wit her soon.

thanks

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not in the US where I presume you are? (althugh even TylerRSD spoke about the 'Wendy's manager' banging all of the hot girls working there)
I'm in the US, and a friend of mine was managing a fast food franchise and banging all the young girls working there. And he was 52 at the time. He's since started his own business. Anyway, a lot of potential for sexual harassment complaints there (superiors banging subordinates), especially in the US.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the US, and a friend of mine was managing a fast food franchise and banging all the young girls working there. And he was 52 at the time.
Like, 18 year olds? How the hell did he manage that lol. I'm guessing even a handsome 52 year old isn't exactly that hot to a young girl (unless she happens to have massive daddy issues?)

And as the other guy said

''
No hot college chick wants a ugly 26 year old dog walking business manager, boss or not. That’s like a half step above being a manager at Taco Bell''

Guess that confirms that it's certainly not a DISadvantage lol.

Do you know how he pulled that off? I'm assuming it wasn't like a Harvey Weisnstein deal where it's like 'you either bang me or I sack you' sort of thing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like, 18 year olds? How the hell did he manage that lol. I'm guessing even a handsome 52 year old isn't exactly that hot to a young girl (unless she happens to have massive daddy issues?)
It's a mystery to me lol. Even when we were younger, he would always pull the hottest chick, and I could never understand it. I certainly never thought he was anything special in the looks department, but I don't see with female eyes, so who knows? His personality was a combination of likability, naivete, and boldness. Whenever people talk about confidence, I think about him, because he seemed like the perfect example of a guy who was completely confident in himself for little to no reason lol. And he made it work for him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

But yeah, as others have said, it's not about using special game techniques on them. Over time, one of them might just start liking you if you are fun and stuff and then you can shoot your shot

''No hot college chick wants a ugly 26 year old dog walking business manager, boss or not. ''

I'd actually disagree with that. Obviously I agree about the 'ugly' thing (no hot college girl wants an ugly guy) but the job isn't an issue. I know guys who have never even had a job (other than occasionally selling weed) older than the op who bang hot college girls. They're pretty good looking and fun, though
I mean farmers in the UK are banging sheep, to the point people don't even blink when they see it happening nowadays... we can't relate to that either in the US

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 26 and not handsome.
How do you know you're not handsome? If something blatantly sticks out to you as ugly then fix it. If nothing specific does then you may just be insecure rather than ugly

Looks is the most important thing when it comes to young girls, social skills/game is second.

Age of consent being 16 by the way)
Generally that's not how AoC works, there's likely to be some sort of age range or gap that's okay maxing out at 21. But I'm neither a lawyer nor legal expert. Look it up in your area and plan accordingly.

I'm not a cop nor a pastor, preaching morality or the law is neither my job nor my responsibility and thus not my interest. As long as you're not directly or intentionally hurting anyone you can do as you please, I'm just bringing this up to keep you out of jail bro.

People often say that being around lots of girls, especially if you are their superior it should just happen. I guess because they are attracted to the fact i'm in charge?
Women are attracted to money and status but be wary of gold diggers, beta bux seekers and other forms of user as they will be the most attracted

Also young girls have low standards for that stuff. Having a car is impressive to someone in high school, not being broke 24/7 is a top 10%er by college student and retail worker standards lol. So if they care you're gonna clean up but they might not care

Your biggest hurdles will be the age gap, the fact that fvcking your boss is seen as uber slvtty, and the fact that you come off as inexprienced/socially awkward here.

What else - are we talking usual 'game' stuff like teasing her, disqualifying her, acting aloof etc? That works in lieu of her finding you 'hot'? I imagine they'd all instead be trying to bang the very dude who cleans out the kennels but isn't aware of game lol

How might it all play out. Give me something to visualise how it might look over the course of a few weeks from meeting her to banging her. Things one should be doing and saying (game)
If you need to ask this question you're absolutely nowhere near ready bro. I prescribe you at least 10 (preferably 25) street cold approaches before you even think about hitting on girls in a high stakes game.

Cold approach is for practice and training, social circle is the real deal. If you screw up with girls at work, voices will begin to carry and poison the well until girls you haven't even met yet have preconceived notions of you being a loser nerd or a creepy fvckboy.

I'd also suggest proceeding with caution and running low risk game at work, as that's what I usually do. Last thing you wanna do is get the company sued by doing this:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally that's not how AoC works, there's likely to be some sort of age range or gap that's okay maxing out at 21
No, he's right.
There's no 'age gap' laws in the UK.
You could be 120 and still legally bang hot 16 year olds lol

My brother is 40 banging an 18 year old bar girl but her friend (who works at the same bar) is 19 and banging the bar manager who's well in his 30's, BUT they've been dating for at least 3 years lol (probably started banging when she was 15-16 and he was like 30)

If you go to very 'chavvy' areas in England, you'll see some horrific age gaps lol. (Basically teenage girls from broken homes banging guys in the 40's, 50s+! )