"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

how would u rate this guy

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Ratings, yes a female thing. Improvements, no. More than half the guys on this site are here largely due to their appearance.
I agree. If a member posts his pic for appearance improvement suggestions that’s a go, but I don’t believe that’s the case here. OP refers to the pic man as, him…
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I agree. If a member posts his pic for appearance improvement suggestions that’s a go, but I don’t believe that’s the case here. OP refers to the pic man as, him…
OP has posted pics previously and looks similar to this guy, but worse, this is obviously a look he is aspiring to pull off, unsuccessfully no doubt, its OP after all.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
OP has posted pics previously and looks similar to this guy, but worse, this is obviously a look he is aspiring to pull off, unsuccessfully no doubt, its OP after all.
I stand corrected.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
OP has posted pics previously and looks similar to this guy, but worse, this is obviously a look he is aspiring to pull off, unsuccessfully no doubt, its OP after all.
I would not thrive to emulate that look , it is far from a natural look imo.
It is a try hard/fake look and its ez to spot, its like a man with a cheap suit trying to look like a successful business man.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,756
Reaction score
9,957
I would say those glasses look outdated, they look like something from the 70s or 80s.
Having said that however, maybe those have come back in style again.
It's hard to keep in touch, lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,756
Reaction score
9,957
Lmao no but i liked the clothes
Well, he does have girls around him. Is that a turtleneck?
Where did you get this picture, is it from a movie?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
7

Style everything alright, could use some muscle bulk tho.

Keep in mind, it's not your HB number that counts, it's how 'she' perceives you. She thinks you're a 5, you'll be a 5, she thinks you're a 9, you'll be a 9. So that HB number is only for you. If you're getting good responses and they rarely say no, that means you're hot.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,756
Reaction score
9,957
its from music video
That could explain the cliched look. He's probably a theater geek who's kind of skinny and nerdish, trying to get a break in acting, and building his resume. Decent enough looks to want to be an actor. The costume department dresses him as the "character" he's supposed to be playing - in this case, I guess, a guy in da club out on the prowl.

Even if he's the artist/musician (which I doubt), the same could hold true - that the costume department dressed him. His focus is on music, not working out, so he's kind of scrawny.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Why are a bunch of guys rating and examining the physical appearance of another Man? Lol
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Why are a bunch of guys rating and examining the physical appearance of another Man? Lol
I dont rate guy but i see them as

there is no way that guy could steal my plate/gf or
that guy could maybe steal my gf/plate

In my mind the guy in the pic above would be in the first category.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Aviators were my thing in the 70s. If they’re making a comeback now, it’s going to last 5 minutes. That’s usually what happens with fashion comebacks. Not a good look at all. I would say the glasses are his worst issue.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Looks like a fag.

I could pull off those clothes and glasses though.
Never seen a fag dress like that, but then I don't really look at them anyway.

Like I said before, I may not be up to date on proper attire.

And since we are on this subject, can some of you post pics of what you believe to be proper attire for game?

I know some don't think this is an appropriate place for it, but I have seen pics of such before, But not as a positive outlook.

Would like some idea as to what looks good for game. Or, some sites with that kind of outlook. Thanks...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top