Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would Don Juan Text?

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was talking to this girl who I found on instagram. Negged her and got on talking terms. While texting I asked her to connect me with one of her friend who lives nearby (Exact message: "Why don't you be a nice little girl and introduce me to her! "). To that she replies just "No". What should I reply to such a message? What would Don Juan do in such a situation?

I was thinking something on the lines of "Ouch Woman! You have hurt my feelings :(". Is it good enough?

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't neg her. You belittled her.
I figured that out later...after screwing everything up (Got blocked)!

For people who are wondering what I replied, it was - "Ah so you want me all for yourself. Sorry but you can't have me."

Hell no point feeling sorry for myself. Learn from my mistakes. Move On. Guys what do you think went wrong?

A DJ doesn't text for any other reason than to make plans for a date.
I will try to follow this advice from now on

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
For people who are wondering what I replied, it was - "Ah so you want me all for yourself. Sorry but you can't have me."
In what direction did you expect this to go?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like something a person who has no idea what they are doing would say.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
n what direction did you expect this to go?
I was thinking I would crack a light joke and also I would increase my value by showing I am taken, and she would laugh and just say "Oh" and forget about it. And I would contact her later when the damage would be controllable.

This sounds like something a person who has no idea what they are doing would say
The truth is, yeah I have no idea. My story is similar to every other AFCs, madly in love with a girl [same university]. Somehow took the job in the same city she was working and was desperate for her attention. Until one day I realised there was no hope. I was running around and around in circles. But no more! I want to change, and not only in my love life, but also in every other aspect of life.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you sounded like a cheese string and not a Man, shes got a radar for BS

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

So I was talking to this girl who I found on instagram. Negged her and got on talking terms. While texting I asked her to connect me with one of her friend who lives nearby (Exact message: "Why don't you be a nice little girl and introduce me to her! "). To that she replies just "No". What should I reply to such a message? What would Don Juan do in such a situation?

I was thinking something on the lines of "Ouch Woman! You have hurt my feelings :(". Is it good enough?
that was some crap initiation because you cant make further normal interesting conversation on it.

and anyway she would still reply with one word i guess so just leave it

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
"Why don't you be a nice little girl and introduce me to her! " To that she replies just "No". What should I reply to such a message?

What would Don Juan do in such a situation?
A Don Juan would say:

‘You don’t know who you are messing with. You better check my Don Juan record!’