Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would a DJ deal with this?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I have never been bullied in my life. But your logic, while flawed, makes sense; usually the one who's been hurt the most by the opposite gender will start resenting them obsessively much like yourself.

There's a lot of salty older men on here that seem to have some vendetta against women. But eventually the old men die, and the world keeps turning. Seeya bud.
Reminds me of the conversation with Gavin McInnes and Coppercab....

I suppose Gavin is the salty oder man in this instance. Hint: you're not Gavin here. But be proud of who you are! Go girl!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He told me I wouldn't talk to him that way to his face. What do expect?
Instead of trying to prove yourself physically to strange men on the net, perhaps you should try to upgrade your women from low quality fat pigs that dump you.

One common theme about white knights....you know they are doing particularly bad with women at the moment in time when they are super trigger happy to challenge someone to a fight, which is almost always.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents on this quarrel between what is otherwise respected and respectable members of this community....

When a girl bitches, moans, complains, sh!t tests, flakes, insults, or disrespects....what do we almost always advise we do or say to her.....

NOTHING.

Quite resonance I think its been referred to as.

"When you argue with an idiot, people from afar cant tell which is which."

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loz man, with respect, the Rational Male is not "The book of every answer"...

There comes a point when the white elephant in the room needs to be addressed.
Agreed but OPs question:

Marriage.

Is answered very well in that book. It's an iron Rule of Tomassi.

its not the book of every answer- but it covers 90% of these newbie questions.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
My 2 cents on this quarrel between what is otherwise respected and respectable members of this community....

When a girl *****es, moans, complains, sh!t tests, flakes, insults, or disrespects....what do we almost always advise we do or say to her.....

NOTHING.

Quite resonance I think its been referred to as.

"When you argue with an idiot, people from afar cant tell which is which."
In all fairness, when someone steps into a so called "quarrel" that has nothing to do with them and
offers a sanctimonious quote that was probably read on another thread they definitely enter the fray for who appears to be an idiot....

It's like the innocent bystander who steps in to break up a fight and ends up getting stabbed.