"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How/What should I reply back to this girl??

sfeclipse

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Alright..here's the background. Met girl 3-4 weeks back. We went on our 1st date 2 wednesday's back. It went alright..we met up for drinks...however she doesn't drink no problems..we then went and shot some pool. date lasted abt 4-5 hrs..all in all a good date. She even txt msg'd me (txt msging is big in australia so don't give me **** for this) next day to tell me she had a good time and we should meet up again after exams.

well exams got over this week for me. She still has until next week. so i txt msg'd her on monday:

"Hi. How are your exams comin along? I'm sure you need a break from all that studying. Lets meet up for sushi saturday night :) "

Got a msg back from her on Tuesday:

"Hi, had an exam tonight, it was so hard, I can't do this wed, what about next? We could go for breakfast... something different? :) "

In all my dating experiences, never has a girl suggested breakfast.

I'm thinking of replying back with something like "how about dinner AND breakfast" ;)

What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MadeInTheUK

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
UK
deffinately mate...
that txt is begging for that reply...if she replies all shocked then just joke it off....but she may say yes!...winner
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
sfeclipse, i'm in australia too. and i don't know how big txting is worldwide, but i'd have assumed it would be just as common.
now i guess i'd get atleast 4 txt messages a day, sometimes 20 (mainly if i have a txt conversation with a couple of people, dont like doing this) but i know that before i met my girlfriend, i had given up on txt (because coming to this site i realised it was weak and unconfident) and i had begun calling girls, some girls mentioned how calling them was so much better and confident etc.
your 25, i think you should be calling, its much more personal.
 

sfeclipse

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i totally agree with you. i'm not a txt msg'ing kinda person myself. i never even knew how to when i was back in california! but girls here seem to like it and I have tried calling her but she has exams this week as well as next so she keeps her phone off. Txt msging is the only option I have.

So should I txt msg back something witty like I proposed before or should I just play along and say ok for breakfast? Never been on a breakfast date. Just sounds kinda weird...
 
Top