How well do girls read on guys?

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How sensitive are they in terms of guys? Do they ever join in a group and discuss about certain guys and analyse them, I heard them once.

Also it seems like the true, very pretty girls that are very hard to read off. I mean, what are they thinking? Some medium looking girls I talked to are so easy to read and you know their nature very well. But when I talk to these pretty women, they seem to be more mysterious

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
completely depends on the girl and how much she has matured and knows about dating.

In high school you will get a wide selection of attractive looking girls who have little experience and girls who know how to make boys beg for her attention.

Defenenlty the experienced girls can tell what your doing and how to play a mean game of hard to get. But the good thing about high school is there is still good looking girls who don't know what they are doing at all. They are easy pickings.

Its not that hard to pick out the ones who know what they are doing from the little girls at heart still.

That answer your question?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lsu03 said:
no easy ones at my school unfortunately. haha
really? thats a bummer man.
Im a junior and id say 4 out of 5 attractive girls in my junior class know what they are doing. But if you go down one grade its about half and half. and freshmen girls are even worse. Very few of them know how to act around a guy.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say harder. They just arnt as coroparative as normal girls. They are prone to flaking and dont keep conversation well. Unless you can make them confortable it will be a shakey ride.

antidonjuan

Banned
Reaction score
so if u wanna game a shy-very pretty girl, how do you go about it? it seems like they dont make the conversation so pleasant.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
antidonjuan said:
How sensitive are they in terms of guys? Do they ever join in a group and discuss about certain guys and analyse them, I heard them once.

Also it seems like the true, very pretty girls that are very hard to read off. I mean, what are they thinking? Some medium looking girls I talked to are so easy to read and you know their nature very well. But when I talk to these pretty women, they seem to be more mysterious
Are you ****ing serious?

Why do you think you are here? We are light years behind women on social intellect, we come here for the same reason talk to their friends.

Women having been talking about guys, social events, and the latest hot thing since they were 5 years old.

You bet your ass they talk about it, they're probably at least 10 years ahead of you already.