Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your New Year Celebration?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard core....

Started drinking at 4 PM...A buddy of mine came up with this really odd drink combination he dubbed "Strip and Get Naked." Don't ask why...Anyway, all it is is 3 beers, 10 oz Vodka and one can of those Lemonade concentrates. Sounds nasty, but it tastes just like a tart lemonade.

Four hours later (if that), between 8 people we went through somewhere between 6-7 "batches" of the mixtures and over a 30-pack of beer (not counting what was added to the mixture). The mixture consumed over a 1.75 of Vodka and almost a 24 pack. This was not good. Two of my buddies (remember, we're all in college so keep that in mind) were passed out, one was puking, the guy who's house we were at was basically unconcious and we hauled him to his bed. It was the perfect set-up for a "Kids, don't drink" advertisement.

Anyway, after that we headed to another friend's house and kept going. The two guys who were passed out had gotten their second wind and the guy who barfed went on a classic "Puke'N Rally." There was only about 20 people at this house, but it ended up quite fun. I don't have many details about what we did, but if you've been following what I've already said then you should understand why.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Hard core....

Started drinking at 4 PM...A buddy of mine came up with this really odd drink combination he dubbed "Strip and Get Naked." Don't ask why...Anyway, all it is is 3 beers, 10 oz Vodka and one can of those Lemonade concentrates. Sounds nasty, but it tastes just like a tart lemonade.

Four hours later (if that), between 8 people we went through somewhere between 6-7 "batches" of the mixtures and over a 30-pack of beer (not counting what was added to the mixture). The mixture consumed over a 1.75 of Vodka and almost a 24 pack. This was not good. Two of my buddies (remember, we're all in college so keep that in mind) were passed out, one was puking, the guy who's house we were at was basically unconcious and we hauled him to his bed. It was the perfect set-up for a "Kids, don't drink" advertisement.

Anyway, after that we headed to another friend's house and kept going. The two guys who were passed out had gotten their second wind and the guy who barfed went on a classic "Puke'N Rally." There was only about 20 people at this house, but it ended up quite fun. I don't have many details about what we did, but if you've been following what I've already said then you should understand why.

no offense, but sounds like a sausage fest.

I actually laughed out loud at the "Kids, don't drink" ad.

:D