Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your New Year Celebration?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll be the first to tell mine ... since I'm prolly the first DJ to wake up on the east coast. lol

I passed out before the count down (10:30-11PM?) and I woke up at 5:30AM ...

LOL

How was your NYE?

Reaction score
You would think that with all of our means of communication (internet, cell phones, etc) we'd be able to figure out what to do on New Year's Eve before 9 PM that night...

but no. at 9 PM I was driving around with my friends calling people and trying to figure out if a party was actually happening. we eventually headed over to one, where most of the people I've grown up with got trashed and hooked up with each other (I can't wait to hear their complaints about it this morning). good times, good times.

by the way, vanilla rum + orange juice = goooood.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember. Worse yet, my camera only has 10 pictures on it - most of the ground.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy night - went to a house with 2 close friends at around 7PM - 11PM, drank/smoked.

11PM went to other friends house who's sister was having a huge party. Started drinking liquor and smoking more and got a hold of some shrooms.

Party continued until about 7AM where everyone but a few people left. I ended up sleeping over.

Over all, its 5:30PM now, and I'm still not feeling completely sober. Atleast I didn't throw up the whole night, 2 other ladies weren't quite so fortunate and were married to the toilet for a while when I woke up today.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I don't remember. Worse yet, my camera only has 10 pictures on it - most of the ground.
hahahaha... My one friend that works for Defusion had a similar problem, just that he got in a little sh!t for it:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A New Years to remember... or not?

Otherwise...

My New years was pretty kewl... I wish i could say it was memorrable, but i cant really remember it:D

Well... I 1st went to a friends House Party from 5pm - 9pm... Then i went to the Beach (Clifton 4th) and spent New years (12am) there with my chick and my friends (about 50 of us)... After that myself, my chick, and 2 other girls went to Town and went to different clubs there.

I got home at about 6am and fell asleep untill 5:30pm today. I wish i could say that i remember what happened exactly, but i dont have the slightest clue on how i got from place to place, or what i did exactly... But what i DO know is that i had an awesome New years!;)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
New Years is overated and I do not understand why some people believe they have to go out and get trashed for 12 hours...without remembering what happened!

I did Time Square 2X in NYC and will never do it again.

One year We got seperated from our friend and missed the ball drop and the next year (while being in a crowd of people where I could not move) I got peed on 2X by some drunken idiot!

NYC is a toilet bowl, glad I am moving and will be near a more historic, cleaner and non-chaotic city...like BOSTON!!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

New Years is overated and I do not understand why some people believe they have to go out and get trashed for 12 hours...without remembering what happened!
It has become a "tradition" that on New Years everyone throws a big party and gets drunk and have the time of their life.. and no1 complains because most people enjoy it. And Plus.. it is a NEW YEAR which is somewhat a cause for celebration. :rolleyes:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out at 11, got there and there was a ton of emotions. The dad who's house we were at was being a **** to everyone. Ran outa alcohol almost as soon as I got there (I got enough :D) and the dad wouldn't let us have any more plus he kicked like half the people out.

Everyone was really pissed off about something or another. It was not good. I eventually left around 3 (One of my friends sober girlfriends drove us back to my friends), but I get to my car and find out someone broke my f*cking mirror off my car. Probably some drunk ass with a bat or something, well needless to say I was not happy about this. My hand hurts now :(

So I'm mad as hell, all my friends are pissed off and I'm drunk. This morning was fun, hangover like whoa. Plus I only got like 8 hours of sleep.

Worst of all I forgot my camera :(

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner with girlfriend, at a high-end restaurant on top of the city, watching the fireworks together from a 60-storey viewpoint.

Beat that!

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
Dinner with girlfriend, at a high-end restaurant on top of the city, watching the fireworks together from a 60-storey viewpoint.

Beat that!

That's what I'm talking about, being a real man.

Big Ups to you DL

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fell asleep watching Conan O'Brian. Then at about 4am I had a dream I was arguing with somebody and then just as I about to snap in my dream, I woke up, and ended up punching my hand which was on the wall.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****in'a, last night was a blast. Went to a house party and drank a bottle of grey goose, I was completely shtfaced, I just about left a drunk message or had a drunk conversation with everyone I know, then I headed over to a friends house at about 3 or 4 am and had a final shot of absinth mixed with I think fighting **** and that did me in. I finally passed out at 5 am. Unfortunately, I had to work at 9 this morning and the absinth/fighting **** hadn't worn off, so I came in drunk. Well worth it though.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a really good time.... One of my friend threw a party and I swear it was like a high school reunion. I seen people that I havent seen in 2+ years. I drank almost a whole bottle of SoCo with a friend's gf. Then, I talked to some really hot chick that I went to school with and got her number. :D

It was a fun time.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
I got peed on 2X by some drunken idiot!
You'd think after the first time you would politely ask him to go pee on someone else.

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
My New Years Eve was pretty cool too.

Went to a house party at my best mates house which there were mostly blokes at. Anyway I get chatting to a girl who I've met a couple of times before but never thought anything of it. So I'm there chatting to her for a while then she asked me if I'd sit on the couch with her, to which I did.

I could tell by this time that she was well interested by the way she was looking at me, when she comes out with 'well are you going to kiss me then?' I just looked at her and said 'well that depends on weather you're a good kisser or not' To which she just grabbed me and started kissing me like she'd not kissed a guy in ages.

Too cut a long story short I used the two steps forward and one step back technique on her which worked like a charm, and ended up with me staying in my best mates bed with her till about 1:30 pm on new years day. Resulting in me now not being in his best books, I just blamed it on the beer, but in reality it was the girls idea to go to bed :cool:

So my new year got off to an awesome start!!

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Boston New Year's.

Started out a mess. My buddy booked a VIP room at Gypsy in Boston for $300. After we had it, people began backing out because the cost per head not including booze was $250, included.

10 passenger Stratech Caddy.
VIP room with Champange toast.
Suites at a Local Hotel Chain.

In the end it was 6 of us. We coordinated the remaining elements fine and it clicked.

I showed at my suite for 7:30 just outside Boston, freshened up ironed my clothes and waited their arrival. Our part consisted of 3 total couples, 1 married, my buddy and his GF, and by default, I got one of the girls' friends K. Cute girl, short, realy bubbly, actually has a degree. I fed her champagne most of the night.

At mid night, we cracked Cristal, after negotiating for better prices (from 360 to 320), and drank until 2. Limoed it back to the suites. After making out with 'K' and dancing our way through the club, we continued in the limo with more champagne.

I went back to my solo sweet to get changed to party in my buddy's sweet. Moments later there's a knock at my door and 'k" had shown up with bag in hand. I got a guest without a request. We went to kissing and didn't sleep for many, many hours. Awoke in the morning, naked, and began again.

My whole troop was hung over, as I'd been drinking champagne all week preceeding New Year's. AND, I had SOCO and Cran, unlike the others. Weaklings.

All-in-all, much better than last year, when I spent it with friends and an angry feminazi who wouldn't put out, even though she was totally drunk.

My adventures with 'K' may continue, and aside from the great sex, I do like her. From the word on the street though, she's hooked on an X, so I'm not too kosher on pursuing someone or something with someone involved with dead emotions. She's a friend of my buddy's fiance, and so I'll undoubtedly see her again.

A-Unit

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
went to an old HS friends house, got wasted and then took a cab to the airport to get on a 4am-plane to australia.

it suxed.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only 363 more days!!!

I'm aleady looking forward to next New Years;)