Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to you deal with stuck-up people

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live a by a prestigious University and where people only care about themselves. People don't seem to care about me. People drive by sometimes with their head up in the air.

How do you react to someone sticking their nose up in the air?

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on like they dont even exist. Or you could alternatively say hello. See, some people act like this because they are too self-conscious.

Give them a friendly warm smile, greet them and they will thank you for the recognition you gave them. Assuming they are not the hardcore egoistics that are truly full of themselves.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get yourself a good relationship with reality, then make that a strong relationship, and then act independently.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
News flash buddy...welcome to reality.

Everyone is focused on their own lives, and no one is going to come and save you from yours.

Live your life to the full on your terms.

Think of other people not caring as an advantage: you can do whatever you want. YEE-HAH!

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Hari says, a smile always helps. I dont think I have ever had someone not respond to a smile, it can brighten up someones day.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my ex girlfriends appeared stuck up and cold with me before we got together. I figured they didn't like me, but I eventually found out it was just a defence because they liked me a lot.

It's difficult to tell until you break the ice, but you may find they're not as stuck up as you think.