Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Treat A Plate? Compared To A GF

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You treat them all the same, with masculine respect through ur leadership.

All women who comes to you or are in ur vicinity - in ur sphere of influence will feel empowered to explore their femininity.

They shall have ur protection and all of ur strengths - physical, mental and spiritual.

They have freedom through you.
Doesn’t really answer the question.

I think plates need to Ben kept at arms length, limited time, limited romanticism, limited money and attention

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I think plates need to Ben kept at arms length, limited time, limited romanticism, limited money and attention
When you create many rules of engagement with women you complicate ur life with needless dramas.

You belittle women by doing so, reducing their self worth and they subconsciously sense it hence the ensuing drama.

I answered the question.

It's you not understanding it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge, you do anything you desire to do. It’s actually easier than exclusivity as there are no expectations and set time commitments or days. Absent expectation, It’s very free flowing and zero degree of (relational) control.

How do you avoid the feeliez is your question?

Experience. Once you do it enough, you will habituate, and internalize how it is to spend time with a women just as friends, and remain detached romantically.

I even tell my friends, I miss them too when I don’t see them for weeks or months. But this is in a friendly manner born of authenticity, not of romantic origin.

You will find in time, your friends will be in the double digits, hook you up their connections, and just make your life overall better.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I go along with this...

It depends on the man, and his inner strength to remain emotionally unatched.

If like me.. You are likely to at some point catch some feels, by doing normal GF & BF with a PLATE, then best option is to keep at arms length.. Especially if she is toxic.

On the other hand, if you are able to treat a plate like a girlfriend, take out for meals, day trips etc... And you can do this without getting attached or feeling anything for her, then kudos, that method is ideal for you.

I don't think there is just one single way to handle plates.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You are likely to at some point catch some feels

I don't think there is just one single way to handle plates.
Plates originate from women that you’re not 100% physically or personally attracted to but are good enough to sex.

How do you handle it? You start catching feels, you Exit. It’s not that big of a deal…

If you start getting all hung up on her, then she’s not just a plate anymore…
Simple stuff

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plates originate from women that you’re not 100% physically or personally attracted to but are good enough to sex.

How do you handle it? You start catching feels, you exit. It’s not that big of a deal…

If you’re all hung up on her, she’s not just a plate…

So lets say for example you find a chick who is attractive as fvk... But is screaming red flags?

Can she be plated.. Or simply pump and dump incase you catch feels.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So lets say for example you find a chick who is attractive as fvk... But is screaming red flags?

Can she be plated.. Or simply pump and dump incase you catch feels.
Flags mean Don’t catch feels. She’s meant to be short term …

Billtx49

Reaction score
My last one, had nothing but flags coming out of her Azz lol
Avoid unnecessary emotional entanglements. Men have gone so far as betraying their own country under that condition. It can be your biggest personal weakness…

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid unnecessary emotional entanglements. Men have gone so far as betraying their own country under that condition. It can be your biggest personal weakness…

What if i can use her for sex.... she isn't worthy anything more than that