Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Treat A Plate? Compared To A GF

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like some insight in how best to handle certain types of woman.

For example if you meet a woman & quickly you realise she isn't relationship worthy, but you choose to keep her around as a plate for sex.

What are the does and dont's?

Which things should be OFF the table when it just a plate?

In my opinion..

01.Holding hands should be off

02.Day trips out should be off

03.Hugging & cuddling should be off

04.Spending more than one night a week together should be off

05.Talking about being together should be off

I personally think its best to invite her over, few drinks then sex... And she goes home in the morning.

I see this as the only way to separate sex from emotions.

The more GF and BF type shyte you do, the more likely feelings will develop, which isn't good if she is the wrong one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just do whatever I feel like doing with the girl based on attraction.

WTF you want a manual?
Dude if your dealing with a plate, then there should be some standards in place, so your not blurring the line between GF and just the girl you fuk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You treat them all the same, with masculine respect through ur leadership.

All women who comes to you or are in ur vicinity - in ur sphere of influence will feel empowered to explore their femininity.

They shall have ur protection and all of ur strengths - physical, mental and spiritual.

They have freedom through you.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if your dealing with a plate, then there should be some standards in place, so your not blurring the line between GF and just the girl you fuk.
Ok well I don't expect exclusivity with a plate. But when I take out a F buddy or a Plate or a Girlfriend, I essentially treat them the same.. based on how attracted to them I am at the time.

I get people to tell me their deepest darkest secrets in like 1 hour.. tops.

fun stuff.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to avoid making mistakes for the future.

For example you meet a chick, you realise she is not worthy of exclusivity or a relationship.

One too many red flags she has.

How do you keep on fukin, without feelings getting involved over a certain length of time? Especially if she is hot.

Is it best to smash and dump early on....

Or keep smashing but, avoid getting into anything deeper than sex.

Avoid doing anything that would be considered GF and BF shyte.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to avoid making mistakes for the future.

For example you meet a chick, you realise she is not worthy of exclusivity or a relationship.

One too many red flags she has.

How do you keep on fukin, without feelings getting involved over a certain length of time? Especially if she is hot.

Is it best to smash and dump early on....

Or keep smashing but, avoid getting into anything deeper than sex.

Avoid doing anything that would be considered GF and BF shyte.
Your a young buck get out there who gives a F! "Socrates"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t lend or give them money, don’t buy them presents or gifts even if it’s a holiday or their birthday, very rarely ever text them first and don’t text them every day (I’ve gone 4 days without talking to plates before), don’t let them dump their personal problems on you and you turn into their advice giver.

You can still go out and do stuff with them, sometimes you can even pay, but the main thing is just to be fun and have fun. You’d be surprised how many plates I’ve made fall for me by just being a fun as **** guy they couldn’t get enough of. They would tell me stories about how they were always talking about me to their friends and stuff, so if they’re talking about you that means they’re always thinking about you. A girl that’s always thinking about you is falling for you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge you're going to battle with these types of lines because you tend to invest in a chick ur sticking ur **** into.

I see that as valuable in s man, but it's not going to get you what you want in terms of keeping them as plates onky.

Just keep telling yourself that, as far as an actual relationship goes, you deserve better. Remind yourself of the red flags you see and be sure to keep enough distance between you and she so that you're not investing and she doesn't feel invested in

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You treat them all the same, with masculine respect through ur leadership.

All women who comes to you or are in ur vicinity - in ur sphere of influence will feel empowered to explore their femininity.

They shall have ur protection and all of ur strengths - physical, mental and spiritual.

They have freedom through you.
@soulforge you're going to battle with these types of lines because you tend to invest in a chick ur sticking ur **** into.

I see that as valuable in s man, but it's not going to get you what you want in terms of keeping them as plates onky.

Just keep telling yourself that, as far as an actual relationship goes, you deserve better. Remind yourself of the red flags you see and be sure to keep enough distance between you and she so that you're not investing and she doesn't feel invested in
I see what you mean... I think its a matter of watching and observing... When those red flags pop up, remind yourself that this chick isn't the one.

However how would you define non investment?

Lets say for example she asked you to go out on a day trip and spend the day sight seeing, and she wanted to hold your hand?

Well that kinda shyte I would do with a GF and not a plate or FWB

Cuddling, holding hands, weekends away etc... All that is GF and BF activity.

This is how a man gets emotionally involved when he is treating his plate more like a GF

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, no day trips.

Honestly, I can't tell you how to plate a chick. I would think you need to keep emotional investment to zero. Stay uninvested and emotionally detatched in general. Just call for sex when you want it, no pre planning if possible.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, no day trips.

Honestly, I can't tell you how to plate a chick. I would think you need to keep emotional investment to zero. Stay uninvested and emotionally detatched in general. Just call for sex when you want it, no pre planning if possible.
I kinda agree... Its not unheard of for a dude to catch feelings for a plate, especially when she is not worthy.

I suppose if you do catch feels for her, you would have to re adjust yourself or dump and move on.

The best way to remain fully detached would be to simply bang, and she goes home the next day.

No holding hands, no affection, no days out... Simply keep things SEXUAL SEXUAL

She will push for a relationship, but don't give her shyte.

Thats how they get you to drop your guard.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know about going home the next day. Just say you have an early morning and she should leave

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know about going home the next day. Just say you have an early morning and she should leave
I had this one plate, who I used to send home a couple of hours after sex.

She ended up declaring she loved me lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh but if she has drove over and both of you had a drink, probably not possible to send her home on same day.

Tell her to leave early in the morning.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this one plate, who I used to send home a couple of hours after sex.

She ended up declaring she loved me lol
LMAO she's def not LTR material, haha

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them like a woman. No need to set rules or standards. Plates are different from **** buddies. If you want **** buddies sure go ahead and see them once a week, give them no compliments, don’t cuddle with them, treat them like a wh0re after secks...see how long that lasts.

If you want to keep her around then you need to Learn how to keep a woman through your own frame. What type of frame do you hold? You seem to get emotionally invested far too soon.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them like a woman. No need to set rules or standards. Plates are different from **** buddies. If you want **** buddies sure go ahead and see them once a week, give them no compliments, don’t cuddle with them, treat them like a wh0re after secks...see how long that lasts.

If you want to keep her around then you need to Learn how to keep a woman through your own frame. What type of frame do you hold? You seem to get emotionally invested far too soon.

Well there in lies the problem.. Keeping a plate and remaining full detached depends on the plate.

Some chicks just get under your skin..

I suppose if the chick is toxic then downgrade to fuk buddy is the best option.

And you are right man, from hear on, no matter what chick I meet, absolutely no exclusivity or commitment till she meets my standards and expectations.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My next question is

What if the chick is to some degree toxic or damaged like my recent one was?

Is there any purpose in keeping a chick like this in your rotation?

I mean you can NEVER be with her LTR

So I guess keep her at a DISTANCE

Do not invest or give exclusivity, till she drops off?

I suppose the aim is to get enough SEX mileage off her till she drops off.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see what you mean... I think its a matter of watching and observing... When those red flags pop up, remind yourself that this chick isn't the one.

However how would you define non investment?

Lets say for example she asked you to go out on a day trip and spend the day sight seeing, and she wanted to hold your hand?

Well that kinda shyte I would do with a GF and not a plate or FWB

Cuddling, holding hands, weekends away etc... All that is GF and BF activity.

This is how a man gets emotionally involved when he is treating his plate more like a GF
Every female (old, young, kids and even toddlers) that I know wants to hold my hands or would love to cuddle my arms.

This seems normal and a non issue.

Why is this an issue for you?

The other point that you bring up is going on a weekend trip.

Why is that a problem if you enjoy it?

I routinely go out to enjoy trips with a variety of women, have been doing it for countless of years now.

Soulforge, women who you come into contact with must feel free being with you, to be the best version of herself through you.

Each time she sees you she will only have good memories.

By doing so you create goodwill.

I've mentioned on here a few times that when I'm in a different country I'd have people borrowing their personal cars for me to use or even their apartments, some would take time off their busy schedule just to personally fetch me at the airport and entertain me at night, even when I give them short notice of my arrival.

Stop making all these useless Red Flag rules.

When you focus on that, you make those issues become real and then it becomes another issue.