"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to throw of ugly girls?

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Got a ugly girl in my class, happens that she is in the same project group, group of 5 so its not that bad.

The worst thing is that she laughs at everything I say and she really freaks me out.

Indeed its not DJ like to be freaked out by a girl.. hahaa :(

But I am so what should I do?

The difference between seduction and sexual harressment is indeed attraction! ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
What should you do?

The question is what SHOULDNT you do.

You shouldnt flirt with her, you shouldnt be ****y an funny with her, you shouldnt kino her and you shouldnt hold eye contact with her.
 

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I did none of that.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian
What should you do?

The question is what SHOULDNT you do.

You shouldnt flirt with her, you shouldnt be ****y an funny with her, you shouldnt kino her and you shouldnt hold eye contact with her.
But arent you suppose to treat all Women the same? None of em "special"?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
But arent you suppose to treat all Women the same? None of em "special"?
It depends. Now, I don't want to disagree with that but I have to say I find it really difficult to treat them all the same. I mean it is virtually imposible to act attracted to a girl that is butt ugly.

I have found that when I am genuinely attracted to a girl seduction becomes easier. It is easier to flirt, kino,etc... The hard part is playing hard to get.

Anyways. What "treating all Women the same" actually means is not to give any special privileges to a woman at first. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't act at least a little bit intereseted in some women, or totally uniterested in other women.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Get rid of an ugly girl the same way you'd get rid of a beautiful girl:
NO!
 
Top