Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if their crazy!?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a highly charged sexual magnet.
Men shouldn't feel happy because a girl likes them. That is a pride and is a sin according the bible. Same as a man shouldn't be upset if a girl doesn't like them. Again that's a pride issue.

Getting rid of this pride will help anyone's game. There's different degrees of it as well and it changes from moment to moment. Lust also doesn't help your game. I get results when I'm not feeling like i wanna have sex. That's part of the reason why I don't want to bring girls home sometimes because I start getting pride again for not wanting to bang them. Insecure about it.

I probably should just marry one of these girls. She did ask what i thought about her. Really in that moment I was in love with her.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs you might be dating a mentally unstable or psycho *****. I mean sure we talk about RED FLAGS or certain type of women to avoid, single moms, girls with daddy issues and ect. But are there certain signs that may say she's just fvckin crazy? Like needy, emotional, making up different sides to the story, lying, taking things the wrong way? One minute everything is cool than the next minute she's complete opposite...

Sorry if im being vague. Just wanted to see what other DJ's think
Anything zero to a hundred. If feminist, BLM, and or any affiliated with terrorism or other media indoctrination, next

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the factors are too many to tell and even normal behaviours can be red flag according to the intesity and the situation that triggers them.

Also I dont believe the word "crazy" is the best one cause it makes us think about a mad scientist building a humanoid with spared parts.

The word should be "balanced", we should ask outself if a woman has a balanced personality.

In my opinion we shouldnt let our conscious mind doing all the work, our instinct evolved to handle such things so if while dealing with a woman we happen to feel nervous, annoyed, worried, anxious or restless that means that there is something wrong.

Well a little bit of that is normla while dealing with a woman, its the duration and intensity that makes the difference.

Those signs either prove us if a woman is a threat to our well being wheter she is unstable or simply not interested.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When her Whatsapp profile says "Fark the Police". I knew a girl like this and I asked her why she liked the police so much. She didn't get it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women talk more then men.

But since they don't have the intelligence as men do, much of their talk is then "crazy".

So next time, when ur women talks crazy, keep quite, don't argue with her, don't try to understand what she's saying and just forget everything that's said.

Because she is just trying to fulfil her daily quota of 20,000 words per day.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But since they don't have the intelligence as men do, much of their talk is then "crazy".

So next time, when ur women talks crazy, keep quite, don't argue with her, don't try to understand what she's saying and just forget everything that's said.

and within 15 minutes she will tell the opposite of anything she has just said. both times she really means it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With practice you can learn to tune women out. Just keep nodding your head and saying "oh" or "really" every few minutes to make them think you're listening.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A feeling that something is off. It may be something she did or said, regardless the feeling is the same every time.

Anyways, I think crazy can be a subjective term. And some guys actually like a bit of crazy in their lives, makes things more interesting.

For inexperienced guys I'd advise in your first couple years of dating to just go ahead and date one to gain some perspective and skin in the game.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
With practice you can learn to tune women out. Just keep nodding your head and saying "oh" or "really" every few minutes to make them think you're listening.
When a woman talks crazy, just treat it as fake news.

Like how Donald Trump is infected with covid 19, just claim it's just a normal flu and will vanish away into thin air within 2 days.

With the passion most of the men here are showing, I'm certain crazy women talk will no longer be an issue.