Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if their crazy!?

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs you might be dating a mentally unstable or psycho *****. I mean sure we talk about RED FLAGS or certain type of women to avoid, single moms, girls with daddy issues and ect. But are there certain signs that may say she's just fvckin crazy? Like needy, emotional, making up different sides to the story, lying, taking things the wrong way? One minute everything is cool than the next minute she's complete opposite...

Sorry if im being vague. Just wanted to see what other DJ's think
Both girls I madeout with tonight most probably and the other girl I called before i went out.

Dilated pupils / her eyes "bing" (a result of mental health meds)

Yeah I am on them and my eyes are like this especially after I do meditation with alcohol at the same time. It doesn't take much booze to make it look like I am on drugs. I tend to stay away from alcohol.

Both girls tonight were slapping me right in the face quite hard and I don't even react to it (I don't smile really) and were trying to fight me and probably trying to **** me to at certain points in the night. 1 lesbain/bisexual girl who was probably into me as well asked if i have any emontions and trying to distract me to smile or laugh at her stupid faces. Two two girls i madeout with did this as well.

these mood swings came both from these two girls tonight and my mood was pretty much constantly stable but I not happy go man or upset as such.

I tend to attract these types and guys are constantly hitting on these girls while I just stand back and we meet in the middle and they are crazy sexual girl jumping all over me.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
** thumbs up ** ( favorite sign )
Drank 2 and a half coronas tonight over 9 hours. 1 and half over probably 4.

I wanna cut that out completely though. Just feel a bit uncomfortable soon as i get in the bar by myself standing around without a drink and at poker and too shy to ask for water at 10pm when it's a little quieter. Both clubs I could of quite easily just jumped on the dancefloor straight away.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I might add I have been to a mental hospital twice and girls in there also try and get into your room before the nurses break it up due to the secruity systems they have in place. The newer hospital stops such a thing.

The girls in there are really wanting sex at certain times and then you could look at them and they will point the finger at you and not want a approach. You really gotta let the crazy girls come to you. They are like cats.

Some of them are fricken models as well in there. Had one indian model try and sneak into my room and kept asking for a hug while another girl was present who also tried to sneak into my room. I didn't hit on these girls only really strong eye contact and limited talking.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both girls I madeout with tonight most probably and the other girl I called before i went out.

Dilated pupils / her eyes "bing" (a result of mental health meds)

Yeah I am on them and my eyes are like this especially after I do meditation with alcohol at the same time. It doesn't take much booze to make it look like I am on drugs. I tend to stay away from alcohol.

Both girls tonight were slapping me right in the face quite hard and I don't even react to it (I don't smile really) and were trying to fight me and probably trying to **** me to at certain points in the night. 1 lesbain/bisexual girl who was probably into me as well asked if i have any emontions and trying to distract me to smile or laugh at her stupid faces. Two two girls i madeout with did this as well.

these mood swings came both from these two girls tonight and my mood was pretty much constantly stable but I not happy go man or upset as such.

I tend to attract these types and guys are constantly hitting on these girls while I just stand back and we meet in the middle and they are crazy sexual girl jumping all over me.
You sound like a highly charged sexual magnet.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a highly charged sexual magnet.
Men shouldn't feel happy because a girl likes them. That is a pride and is a sin according the bible. Same as a man shouldn't be upset if a girl doesn't like them. Again that's a pride issue.

Getting rid of this pride will help anyone's game. There's different degrees of it as well and it changes from moment to moment. Lust also doesn't help your game. I get results when I'm not feeling like i wanna have sex. That's part of the reason why I don't want to bring girls home sometimes because I start getting pride again for not wanting to bang them. Insecure about it.

I probably should just marry one of these girls. She did ask what i thought about her. Really in that moment I was in love with her.

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The point is a man may not know everything about her when he’s in the process of getting sucked in, but he does know himself and should be self aware enough to recognize when his life is heading into the krapper…
With age and experience comes wisdom.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read

Venus: The Dark Side

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the signs you might be dating a mentally unstable or psycho *****. I mean sure we talk about RED FLAGS or certain type of women to avoid, single moms, girls with daddy issues and ect. But are there certain signs that may say she's just fvckin crazy? Like needy, emotional, making up different sides to the story, lying, taking things the wrong way? One minute everything is cool than the next minute she's complete opposite...

Sorry if im being vague. Just wanted to see what other DJ's think
Anything zero to a hundred. If feminist, BLM, and or any affiliated with terrorism or other media indoctrination, next

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the factors are too many to tell and even normal behaviours can be red flag according to the intesity and the situation that triggers them.

Also I dont believe the word "crazy" is the best one cause it makes us think about a mad scientist building a humanoid with spared parts.

The word should be "balanced", we should ask outself if a woman has a balanced personality.

In my opinion we shouldnt let our conscious mind doing all the work, our instinct evolved to handle such things so if while dealing with a woman we happen to feel nervous, annoyed, worried, anxious or restless that means that there is something wrong.

Well a little bit of that is normla while dealing with a woman, its the duration and intensity that makes the difference.

Those signs either prove us if a woman is a threat to our well being wheter she is unstable or simply not interested.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Women talk more then men.

But since they don't have the intelligence as men do, much of their talk is then "crazy".

So next time, when ur women talks crazy, keep quite, don't argue with her, don't try to understand what she's saying and just forget everything that's said.

Because she is just trying to fulfil her daily quota of 20,000 words per day.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But since they don't have the intelligence as men do, much of their talk is then "crazy".

So next time, when ur women talks crazy, keep quite, don't argue with her, don't try to understand what she's saying and just forget everything that's said.

and within 15 minutes she will tell the opposite of anything she has just said. both times she really means it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With practice you can learn to tune women out. Just keep nodding your head and saying "oh" or "really" every few minutes to make them think you're listening.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A feeling that something is off. It may be something she did or said, regardless the feeling is the same every time.

Anyways, I think crazy can be a subjective term. And some guys actually like a bit of crazy in their lives, makes things more interesting.

For inexperienced guys I'd advise in your first couple years of dating to just go ahead and date one to gain some perspective and skin in the game.