Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell if an extroverted or shy woman is interested in you.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is something somewhat related

I work with 2 blonde HB7's (imagine that) and no matter when I take my break they both end up in the break room with me... (imagine that) think they want me ? haha, one of them told me she just broke up with her BF of 8 years 2 weeks ago lol.... and she dosnt want to date anyone (no attachments?) what do you guys think, the other blonde just flirts with me all the time. the only reason I bring this up is I'm VERY leary about sleeping with or even asking out ppl I work with last time I did she was married... haha but hey I got a good laugh outa that one(she actually quite) any advice welcome or insight (I have no experience at all) I suck lol but I'm very attractive and I wear silk cloths and **** like that so I get hit on constantly. on that note any idea's for helping fclose ?? kino them up i guess huh.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the original post matches my experience with shy and extroverted women, but just analysing a woman's behaviour to guage interest will just make you wanna go an a drinking binge ;-)

Wanna know pretty much for sure, no matter if she is shy, extroverted, faking disinterest, etc.?

The eyes never lie.

I've always been into eye contact and reading the look in a womans eye.

Whatever her behaviour, if there is a sparkle, a look of wonder in her eyes (or you can 'see' the 'gears turning' in her), or her eyes have 'that look' and/or are 'smiling', you know pretty much for sure she is interested/attracted. But, that is no guarantee your 'in there', or will ever be. It's a starting point.

Also, on the flip side, you generally can tell when a woman is not into you by the her eyes.

It's kinda intangible, but I've spent a lot of time noticing the details in a womans look.

Just develop the 'skill' of direct eye contact, and you'll start to read a woman's true feelings toward you.

And, IMHO, your eyes and the 'look' they convey are your most powerful asset, bar none. Every woman, without exception, I've been with have all said it was the look in my eye that initially 'got them'. I've had so many comments about my eyes and my 'look' from numerous women over the years to 'prove' (to myself anyway) that eye contact is the 'magic bullet'.

I was having a coffee on a first time hookup the other day, and the woman just stopped the flow of conversation, touched my arm, and said "I just have to say the way you look at me tells me my soooooo much about you. I can tell your a very confident person, and......hmmmmmmmm". Her eyes were smiling at this point. I had hardly said a word up to this point heheeh.

Another friend of mine said she melts when I give her 'that look' (I'm usually thinking that I'd like to be 'devouring' her heheh). She is in theater, and says that look is almost 'cultivated' cuz it projects so much about me (lol-its not), but she does always comment on 'mmmmm, that look in your eye is what drives woman wild', and 'something about the way you look at me makes me really wonder what your all about...it's so much more than what you show on the outside'. There ya go, mystery and sexuality expressed naturally. Most of the time I'm thinking of Nascar ;-)

While no method/tactic of gauging interest applies to everyone or every situation, I think the look in a womans eye is about as certain as to her feelings/interest, etc. as you can ever get without her outright telling you, no matter what her other 'behaviours' might indicate. I've found it's almost impossible to fake disinterest with the eyes....and it's very hard to fake sincerity while looking directly into her eyes and just having your radar on and tuned. If she is truly shy and won't look into your eyes you'll have other indicators of interest....you'll catch her stealing looks in your direction, etc.

And yea, when in doubt, do like the poster said earlier: Just assume she's into you, and go from there....and find out for sure either way.

Last edited:

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that eye-contact thing , I have had alot of comments about my eye and the way i display my desire through it . it's just magical .

However I think that the best way to gauge the girl interest in yuo is to ask her for her number then ask her out ...

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to ask a question. I've actually been looking for a thread like this for around 2 weeks now since i'm still trying to figure out my problem. And I dont think it's worth making a new thread since it kinda ties in.

Been out twice with a girl and the most recent I had her over while I cooked dinner for her. Good times, always flowing conversation, amazingly similar interests...never dis-agreeing, good eye contact (she looks away like shy girls do),Etc.. But she is still very distant (which I'm attributing to shyness, I've attempted kino once and it was a half success)

But outside of when I approach her, she's secluded and not really open. Rather than typing out the whole situation and jacking the thread, here is a quick summary.

She rarelys initiates conversation with me. I dont know if it is because she knows I'll go out of my way to say hello or what. But I'm always the one making plans to go out, etc... She called me once to cancel plans (of which she made after our second date) but we ended up going out at a later date.

I can attribute her to being very shy, she seems that way. But she's a lot more open around me.

So my question is....wtf is up with shy girls and calling? I'm almost positive she is into me, but she just doesnt make any attempt to converse unless I'm with her (and which point she's always trying to converse).

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? Don't overanalyse it. That's rich from me, but it's something I need to work on myself.

Just try to get closer to her, don't be afraid. Check out the Gunwitch method which he posted about a while ago. Getting into the zone is a point when you're almost undeniable.

When you're in a sexual state of mind she'll react. Don't worry if she blows you out.

And if you're in a really good mood but she's not responding, don't let her get in the way of your good time. It's not fair on you and you could achieve a lot more elsewhere. That's why you should never be afraid to walk, in fact a good idea is to talk to lots of girls before you go on a date to get in the right mood.

^_^

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that i'm afraid, I just am trying to be careful not to screw up the work I've invested in it so far.

I"m still curious on the calling though, wth dont shy girls call. it would seem to make more sense for them TO call than not to call.

That Gunwitch is a little different. If your goal is to get laid and that's all you care about it's worth it....
From what I gather in the method thread, the goal is to just go out and get laid, no dates, no phone calls, nothing. That's not my type of lifestyle. call me crazy but sex to me isnt important in the beginning.... It is much better to build up the tension for the chick and the anticipation of sex. Anyways, off topic sorry....

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiamondMind got it right. A person can't control their eyes when they are looking at something they really like. The eyes don't lie. I think girls know this more than guys. They will almost always know you like them before you even approach based on your body language and eyes.

read this great thread if you haven't already

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70689