Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to tell her your intent of dating her without bringing her defenses up?

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need your advice guys.
I have noticed a pattern with me, whenever I'm gaming a girl and for a few days it's going good.
she is answering the calls, replies instantly, maintains eye contact , laughs even at the stupidest joke of mine.
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.

So, I want to ask what do you do, to make the intention clear that you like her and won't prefer the friendzone.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss as soon as possible, first date, also ask her as soon too, she knows very well what is your intentions are, also taht is pretty much the basic, if you really are new, new, I recomend you read the DJ bible

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I need your advice guys.
I have noticed a pattern with me, whenever I'm gaming a girl and for a few days it's going good.
she is answering the calls, replies instantly, maintains eye contact , laughs even at the stupidest joke of mine.
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.

So, I want to ask what do you do, to make the intention clear that you like her and won't prefer the friendzone.
You stop talking about it and get her out in person

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss as soon as possible, first date, also ask her as soon too, she knows very well what is your intentions are, also taht is pretty much the basic, if you really are new, new, I recomend you read the DJ bible
Thanks for replying.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need your advice guys.

She´s getting free attention whilst leading you on and wasting your time. Then you show that you've got some balls and she doesn't like it because now she can't continue to use you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, in my experience, make the men wait who they see a viable future with.

Unfortunately, this means when you are a viable man, you need to have a completely different type of game from men who aren't viable, a viable man must be a manipulator.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sexual in your vibe early on rather than platonic. Don't bait and switch her.
Eye contact
Kino
Innuendo
escalate on the first meeting.

But don't be direct and obscene...there is a difference.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats too direct. It’s akin to saying “I only prefer you as a hooker.”

Remember, a woman’s power over a man is sex. A man has to take this power away as fast as possible. He does this by making a sexual move as fast as possible. The longer a man goes without making a sexual move, the more power the woman gets.

Just try to touch her / make a move. Her physical response will show you where she stands with you.