"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How to tell her your intent of dating her without bringing her defenses up?

Plank

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
21
I need your advice guys.
I have noticed a pattern with me, whenever I'm gaming a girl and for a few days it's going good.
she is answering the calls, replies instantly, maintains eye contact , laughs even at the stupidest joke of mine.
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.

So, I want to ask what do you do, to make the intention clear that you like her and won't prefer the friendzone.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
kiss as soon as possible, first date, also ask her as soon too, she knows very well what is your intentions are, also taht is pretty much the basic, if you really are new, new, I recomend you read the DJ bible
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,857
Reaction score
19,083
I need your advice guys.
I have noticed a pattern with me, whenever I'm gaming a girl and for a few days it's going good.
she is answering the calls, replies instantly, maintains eye contact , laughs even at the stupidest joke of mine.
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.

So, I want to ask what do you do, to make the intention clear that you like her and won't prefer the friendzone.
You stop talking about it and get her out in person
 

Plank

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
21
kiss as soon as possible, first date, also ask her as soon too, she knows very well what is your intentions are, also taht is pretty much the basic, if you really are new, new, I recomend you read the DJ bible
Thanks for replying.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I need your advice guys.
I have noticed a pattern with me, whenever I'm gaming a girl and for a few days it's going good.
she is answering the calls, replies instantly, maintains eye contact , laughs even at the stupidest joke of mine.
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.

So, I want to ask what do you do, to make the intention clear that you like her and won't prefer the friendzone.
She´s getting free attention whilst leading you on and wasting your time. Then you show that you've got some balls and she doesn't like it because now she can't continue to use you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Women, in my experience, make the men wait who they see a viable future with.

Unfortunately, this means when you are a viable man, you need to have a completely different type of game from men who aren't viable, a viable man must be a manipulator.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Be sexual in your vibe early on rather than platonic. Don't bait and switch her.
Eye contact
Kino
Innuendo
escalate on the first meeting.

But don't be direct and obscene...there is a difference.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
But whenever I tell her, that I would never prefer to be a friend, suddenly she turn cold and it feels her defenses come up.
Thats too direct. It’s akin to saying “I only prefer you as a hooker.”

Remember, a woman’s power over a man is sex. A man has to take this power away as fast as possible. He does this by making a sexual move as fast as possible. The longer a man goes without making a sexual move, the more power the woman gets.

Just try to touch her / make a move. Her physical response will show you where she stands with you.
 
Top