Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
YOU DONT! She tells you! She should be bothering you to be your girlfriend after you have had sex serveral times. You should be having physical intimacy within several dates, if you do not, then she's not INTERESTED enough in YOU. If you violate the order you will be used for your non sexual attention and energy.How do I tell a girl that I like her and I want her to be my girlfriend
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
That's a good book, and "AMS" on youtube will get your mindset correct for dating.I just found a copy of "How to be a 3% man", will read it now whilst on night shift...
You don't.How do I tell a girl that I like her and I want her to be my girlfriend
“I like you, do you want to be my girlfriend?”How do I tell a girl that I like her and I want her to be my girlfriend
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
“I like you, do you want to be my girlfriend?”
IME women very rarely straight up ask “do you want to be my boyfriend.” Often times they ask open ended questions hinting at it, and that is good enough for me to introduce monogamy, if I deem her good enough for that role in my life.A different perspective to consider.
Do you want to be a strong leader and lead the relationship?. Or would you rather SHE be the leader and you passively follow?
IF you want to be a strong masculine leader and you believe she's worthy of you, tell her you'd like her to join you on your journey and gauge her response.
Not ask, but tell.
As has been said on this forum many times, you allow a woman to lead, she may lead your relationship straight into the ground and I'm a woman saying that.
Feminine women don't lead.
If you're a smart and strong leader, you won't allow that.
You can't just be a leader some of the time, it must be all the time otherwise a woman will think you're a wishy washy coward and weak.
Assertively tell her what you want, and allow her the opportunity to follow.
She either chooses to join you on the journey, or she doesn't. If she doesn't, it's ciao baby, simple as that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
How do I tell a girl that I like her and I want her to be my girlfriend
This has zero to do with my advice. Starting the relationship is the woman’s job. The man is the prize to be won, not her.That's the thing though, some men are ready to settle down and start a family.
I once asked for a relationship when I was young, she accepted then got turned off and got dumped a week later. Good times.This has zero to do with my advice. Starting the relationship is the woman’s job. The man is the prize to be won, not her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.