Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to talk to shy girls?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I have seen some girls are so shy that they become nervous and start giggling while talking then trying to move away so how do you think i can make them comfortable around me?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reported to the SVU department. Watch yourself, OP...

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Reported to the SVU department. Watch yourself, OP...
don't worry bro. most of your american SVU departments are busy trying to figure out their genders among the 500+ genders and saving their children from the next school shooting event in their school so they won't come after me

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen some girls are so shy that they become nervous and start giggling while talking then trying to move away so how do you think i can make them comfortable around me?
If you stop trying to make anyone do anything, you may find that your problems start to fix themselves.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the past several threads you've made on how to talk with girls should suffice?

Look, don't go out of your way to treat them differently necessarily, but if they are genuinely shy you need to know how to open those type of people up. Be warm and personable. Aim to be disarming in your demeanor without being a soy boy.

Also, many guys THINK girls that are 'shy' and 'nervous' around them are interested... Well more often than not those signs alone mean squat.

Being nervous and remaining reserved around people is often a defense mechanism more so then an attraction to said people. There has to be more to go of off and you need to be able discern interest in other ways as well. Eye contact, body language, tone, etc... It isn't hard

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I think the past several threads you've made on how to talk with girls should suffice?

Look, don't go out of your way to treat them differently necessarily, but if they are genuinely shy you need to know how to open those type of people up. Be warm and personable. Aim to be disarming in your demeanor without being a soy boy.

Also, many guys THINK girls that are 'shy' and 'nervous' around them are interested... Well more often than not those signs alone mean squat.

Being nervous and remaining reserved around people is often a defense mechanism more so then an attraction to said people. There has to be more to go of off and you need to be able discern interest in other ways as well. Eye contact, body language, tone, etc... It isn't hard
i take flirting eyes with a little bit of giggling as a sign of interest but her asking me questions and getting in a close distance to me are signs of interest as well

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta act coy and easy going.. act a little goofy and a little nervous. its easy to do if you are already naturally nervous

brad pitt in the 80s and 90s aws like this.. he was naturally nervous and fidgety but it made girls so comfortable aroun dhim.. he had a very boyish vibe

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy women have no problem approaching me, because they can pretend to be interested in my cat. And I'm a good listener, leaving them a lot of space to express themselves.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The same way you'd talk to any other girl?

The more you talk to women, the more you realize they are far more similar than different.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in frame. Lead the conversation. Keep it lighthearted and make assumptions about her so it forces her to either accept them and be impressed or deny them and explain