"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to take back our power?

What to do with a "tease" or attention W*res?

  • Ignore her completely

    Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Be friends and ask her to help us so we can be more attractive

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be really "harsh" and show her that with DJs no one plays with!

    Votes: 3 33.3%

  • Total voters
    9

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Space
Dear Djs.

As everybody here I was an AFc. After reading some posts,DYD material, and doc's love material I developed my game!

I started to be really confident, CF, I was saying beaultiful things and so forth!

So there was a girl that was attracted to be by "my game", my personality and maybe by my image also!
But the problem is that she had a boyfriend for 4 years and wouldnt leave him for me!

Another main problem is that I fell in love and said some "childish" things... We study togheter and now, we are "friends" ( Im really not interested anymore)


MY IMAGE WAS BROKEN!

Once she said ("teasing" me):

I was childish!

Because of my goatee beard I was looking like a man!

She called me "baby boy"

etc!


Im really lost. THe problem is that this girl is very pop and has a huge influence on other people, so she may be a "menace" to me!

How can I restore my past image? ( Im feeling really demotivated, and without solutions! )

How to take back our power?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
umm... You're feeling depressed because some girl (that you say you're not interested in) called you childish? Come on, you've got to be above this. She's going to use her influence and tell everyone that you're childish? Is that all she's got? You really didn't say what it was that you said, but it really isn't important. You can't let your image be dependent on some biotch.

You want the power? Well, you could start by assuming the position. She teases you, tease her back. Don't take her shyt, and she'll respect you for it. From the small amount of information you said about her behavior towards you, it sounds to me like she's at least a little interested. You're way paranoid about a tiny, tiny thing that she said that doesn't mean a damn thing.

WB
 

Phonenix DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Space
Good reply

You said:

"You want the power? Well, you could start by assuming the position. She teases you, tease her back. Don't take her shyt, and she'll respect you for it."

Yeah! Youre right!

By the way, this girl seem to be a real tease! She has a BF, thats why I dont believe she has any interest in me!

Its not easy but im gonna try to stand up for myself!
Any more suggestions, Ill appreciate!

Phonenix (from TX)
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
umm... You're feeling depressed because some girl (that you say you're not interested in) called you childish? Come on, you've got to be above this. She's going to use her influence and tell everyone that you're childish? Is that all she's got? You really didn't say what it was that you said, but it really isn't important. You can't let your image be dependent on some biotch.

You want the power? Well, you could start by assuming the position. She teases you, tease her back. Don't take her shyt, and she'll respect you for it. From the small amount of information you said about her behavior towards you, it sounds to me like she's at least a little interested. You're way paranoid about a tiny, tiny thing that she said that doesn't mean a damn thing.

WB
I agree with wonderbread.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
my personal opinion is that i think you may be a little paranoid here. stop worrying too much.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top