"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to take a rejection?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
When you are rejected for a phone number/date, and it's a definate "not interested" responce, not just a test, what's the best thing to say before leaving?

Also, when you see them in class/in the hall every day, what do you do?

- Ignore them?
- Say 'hi' just like u did before you asked her out?
- Ask her out again/if she's changed her mind?
- Make a joke of it/use sarcasm (e.g. while seeing her alone: "still alone and without a boyfriend I see?")

Be interested in peoples opinions...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Hey she saved you the trouble of finding out after 3 months and countless dollars wasted that she does not deserve to be your girl. Just treat her like anyone else, and if she thinks anything different just tell her its in her head.

-Grey Fox
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Rejection==success

Being rejected is a measure of you being the man and moving that much closer to what you want.

Only if you are all AFC over that particular girl is rejection bad.

Don't get me wrong you always want them to say yes but the reality is that when they say no up front they are saving you time.

I find that walking away with a smile on your face is the best way.
 
Top