"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to respond to this?

gsintx

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Matched with this girl on hinge and long story short I could tell she’s one of those feminazis that expect the man to still do everything :

*has invited you to chat*
Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: hey
Her: you already said hi
Me: I said hey not hi
Her: hey and hi are essentially the same thing and you are being boring
Me: I thought this was the 21st century and you fully capable of taking charge?
Her: it’s not about taking charge , it just shows you’re lazy.
Me: the irony is astonishing

How should I have responded ? Just thought I should share
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
+1
Your "hey" is completely unnecessary and pointless, your follow up is worse by being reactive about nothing instead of just ignore and take the conversation somewhere. Make it fun and light hearted. You may have saved yourself time but still, the more important message here is to not be this boring. You're not standing out from all the hordes of men by writing "hi, hey" and taking things so seriously.
I screen girls immediately by showing them my sense of humour (which can be quite sarcastic) and if we're on the same wavelength she'll respond in a favourable way, if not then well i saved myself some time.
Lead, screen and get to where you want to go.
 

gsintx

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
5
Age
36
Well, you were boring.

However her disrespect was worse.

Just be glad you found out early.

I have never used Hinge, instead of "hey" you could have said " Here we are at the awkward part haha. Tell me abit about yourself"
Absolutely , and she wasn’t good looking to begin with. The hypergamy is real. How would you have responded to that?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
You might be the worst messager I have seen and that is saying something.

Don't ever message"Hi." If you can't figure out how to say something interesting maybe don't bother messaging her until you can? All you are doing is making yourself look like the other 95% of guys sending lame messages like that...probably not where you want to be.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gsintx

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
67
Reaction score
5
Age
36
On bumble girls do that all the time. Honestly I wasn’t trying to get at her, just thought the hypergamy was funny

You might be the worst messager I have seen and that is saying something.

Don't ever message"Hi." If you can't figure out how to say something interesting maybe don't bother messaging her until you can? All you are doing is making yourself look like the other 95% of guys sending lame messages like that...probably not where you want to be.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Seems like you're a kid in a whre house, everything around you with tits is interesting, but you have no idea what to do. You have to provke emotions. Both hi and hay is unnecessary. Wanna skip the week of chatting before a date and go straight to the part where we do shots, become best friends and make everyone jealous of us..?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
On bumble girls do that all the time. Honestly I wasn’t trying to get at her, just thought the hypergamy was funny
That doesn't mean that you should. I mean she came out and told you you were being boring.

Are you trying to get laid or win a fight that you started?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Matched with this girl on hinge and long story short I could tell she’s one of those feminazis that expect the man to still do everything :

*has invited you to chat*
Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: hey
Her: you already said hi
Me: I said hey not hi
Her: hey and hi are essentially the same thing and you are being boring
Me: I thought this was the 21st century and you fully capable of taking charge?
Her: it’s not about taking charge , it just shows you’re lazy.
Me: the irony is astonishing

How should I have responded ? Just thought I should share
"You invited me. Learn some social skills before you interact with people. It will help."

Then ignore her from now on.
 
Top