How to respond to hot+cold test?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you read any of what people took the time to write? It apparently didn't register.

Read it again & you'll have your answer (quit being a fraidy cat!)
Exactly my point...

Your problems comes from rationalizing one of two things:

A) your unconfidence in being able to escalate properly to lead to sex

B) your unconfidence in your performance in the bedroom once you have lead her to sex

It's one or the other, otherwise you would have laid her out. All these "cool things" and "cool methods" are fvcking nonsense.

Escalate and fvck her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say it but it sounds like your too far down the rabbit hole with this one

the very fact she's telling you she has men obsessing over her , is a huge red flag

men these days can't seem to understand

once a woman's ego gets to a certain point she is a lost cause , all the games and the hot & cold in the world won't do anything about it because she KNOWS she's got a virtually unlimited pool of options she can go to

its become a numbers game for men now , you simply keep hitting until you get some and then you rinse & repeat without a care in the world......

getting attached is a recipe for disaster , leave the women do that stuff

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all great points! Keep Em coming

Let me update the gang, Friday night ran into her and just asked her out directly to come over Saturday. She agreed. Great.

Spoke Saturday and she said she got pulled into work and wanted to reschedule. Told her I'm good with that but would talk to her when I'm back from vacation. No anger, played it cool.

The big issue with this girl is the escalation - when we first met we were a lot more loose physically with each other. HJ, BJ etc but as we got closer (personally) she started overthinking more (this exhausted the hell out of me trying to understand her moods) - her rule for her visit was NO SEX as she wanted to get more comfortable with me - it was a chill date so I let it be.

...I want to create scarcity to see if really want to go through all this trouble. She is a good girl with an equal hot/crazy vibe. But the baggage is what's preventing escalation.

I want to become a Master DJ and this girl is a great challenge. The old me would will chase in this regard and message her while I am away - so credit to this site for its learnings.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all great points! Keep Em coming

Let me update the gang, Friday night ran into her and just asked her out directly to come over Saturday. She agreed. Great.

Spoke Saturday and she said she got pulled into work and wanted to reschedule. Told her I'm good with that but would talk to her when I'm back from vacation. No anger, played it cool.

The big issue with this girl is the escalation - when we first met we were a lot more loose physically with each other. HJ, BJ etc but as we got closer (personally) she started overthinking more (this exhausted the hell out of me trying to understand her moods) - her rule for her visit was NO SEX as she wanted to get more comfortable with me - it was a chill date so I let it be.

...I want to create scarcity to see if really want to go through all this trouble. She is a good girl with an equal hot/crazy vibe. But the baggage is what's preventing escalation.

I want to become a Master DJ and this girl is a great challenge. The old me would will chase in this regard and message her while I am away - so credit to this site for its learnings.
Once again, this is a rookie mistake.

You are paying attention to her words rather than paying attention to her actions.

Words are irrelevant---do you know how many times a woman has told me we aren't doing something and then we end up doing it within an hour or two? In fact, more times than not , a woman saying something like "I'm only coming over if there is NO SEX" means you are going to end up having sex because its on her mind, she is thinking about it and she is saying that almost as a protection against herself.

Words = "No sex"
Actions = "I'm coming over to your house to be alone with you hoping to have sex"

Once again, its your failure to LEAD the interaction in the direction that you want it to go that is the limiting factor here. She says "No sex" and you just act like you don't want anything to happen and don't attempt to escalate. That's a failure on your part for not understanding there was a good chance it was to see if you were the type of man who is going to go for what they want regardless of what she says or if you are going to let her basically tell you how things are going to be and you just accept them(that's not a positive thing in this case, BTW). Even that wasn't what happened it was still a failure on your part because you didn't attempt to get what you wanted out of the interaction.

The clock is ticking on this one and it's heading toward midnight. You only get so many opportunities with a woman if you can't figure out how to lead them to sex and they assume you don't know how to.

And THAT is the ultimate attraction killer.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She works in a bar too so 500 men are constantly hitting her up. Stand out as sexy & decisive fast because someone else will.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, this is a rookie mistake.

You are paying attention to her words rather than paying attention to her actions.

Words are irrelevant---do you know how many times a woman has told me we aren't doing something and then we end up doing it within an hour or two? In fact, more times than not , a woman saying something like "I'm only coming over if there is NO SEX" means you are going to end up having sex because its on her mind, she is thinking about it and she is saying that almost as a protection against herself.

Words = "No sex"
Actions = "I'm coming over to your house to be alone with you hoping to have sex"

Once again, its your failure to LEAD the interaction in the direction that you want it to go that is the limiting factor here. She says "No sex" and you just act like you don't want anything to happen and don't attempt to escalate. That's a failure on your part for not understanding there was a good chance it was to see if you were the type of man who is going to go for what they want regardless of what she says or if you are going to let her basically tell you how things are going to be and you just accept them(that's not a positive thing in this case, BTW). Even that wasn't what happened it was still a failure on your part because you didn't attempt to get what you wanted out of the interaction.

The clock is ticking on this one and it's heading toward midnight. You only get so many opportunities with a woman if you can't figure out how to lead them to sex and they assume you don't know how to.

And THAT is the ultimate attraction killer.
Agreed.

Iv got the benefit of vacation in front of me - this will give me time to rebuild value and go at it again - for now I'll spin my other plates.

To add one thing about this one, Bingo-Players point is bang on - this girl is hot and she knows it. She wants to be lead I know for a fact I turn her on - but this last barrier is one I am failing at overcoming - leading her to Sex.

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any articles on the DJ Bible on how to lead more effectively?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any articles on the DJ Bible on how to lead more effectively?
It's not that complicated.

Do you want to **** her? Yes or no?

If yes, find a way to make it happen. That is what you should be thinking about. How do I get this chick into an environment (her place, your place, or a hotel) where I can stick my **** in her? Everything else is irrelevant.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Looking for some help here

Meet a girl a few months ago and been spinning her plate for a bit now. Last week she finally agreed to come over (confident persistence pays) and we ended up having a great time - no sex.
How do you have a great time with a girl without having sex with her? Bro you have to sleep with her and then say you had a great time. Anything else its like you are her girlfriend.

A couple of days after I shot her a note and said we should do it again and she agreed - so left it be and shot her a note yesterday that we should connect this weekend and her response was just "cool, we'll talk"

I know this is a test and she is making me work for it, my question is - how best to respond?

I am drawn back the free flowing conversations for now to match her hot/cold vibe.
What the hell are you talking about bro? What vibe? This is a classic case of a guy afraid of rejection, or wanting a friend, or wanting the girl to make plans to feed his ego.

Its weak bro. She is showing your texts to her boyfriend and they are laughing at you. Make a freaking move.