"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How To Respond To A Chicks Affections?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I have always struggled with opening up and showing or giving chicks affection.

How would you guys respond back in these type of situations, when she messages you shyte like this

01.Goodnight baby xx
02.I miss having you next to me xx

You get the idea guys... Do you guys always respond back with affection or just ignore her and change the subject.

How often should a dude show affection?

If she reaches out and is acting all lovey, should you show her some love back?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
It depends on the weather outside. If it's sunny outside, then you should show affection once in the day. If it's cloudy, then you should show affection once in a day. If there is a tornado or hurricane warning, then try about three times that day, assuming you both survive.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I usually just do the mirror technique. When they say “goodnight baby!” I’ll say “night babe” or some variation of that. If she just says “night” I’ll say the same back to her.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Got to say im the same.

I think Robert28 mirror is probably good but i would not do it all the time.

The power of the random reward.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I deflect their affection..

Her: I miss you
You: Prove it

Her: Goodnight babe
You: Gn

Her: I love you.
You: Show me how much next time you see me.

I don’t show verbal affection. I show physical affection when they are with me, but not verbal. I don’t know, being all mushy with words always seemed like a feminine trait to me. I don’t call them any pet names or stuff like that, I won’t say I miss them ever..
Works for me, it almost makes me a challenge in their eyes.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I deflect their affection..

Her: I miss you
You: Prove it

Her: Goodnight babe
You: Gn

Her: I love you.
You: Show me how much next time you see me.

I don’t show verbal affection. I show physical affection when they are with me, but not verbal. I don’t know, being all mushy with words always seemed like a feminine trait to me. I don’t call them any pet names or stuff like that, I won’t say I miss them ever..
Works for me, it almost makes me a challenge in their eyes.
I feel exactly this way..

I just can't do all that emotional shyte, makes me fukin cringe.

However being completely closed off emotionally doesn't help either.. Chicks eventually get fed up of it, and move the fuk on.

I think maybe a balance needs to be struck here.

70% affection from her
30% affection from him
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I feel exactly this way..

I just can't do all that emotional shyte, makes me fukin cringe.

However being completely closed off emotionally doesn't help either.. Chicks eventually get fed up of it, and move the fuk on.

I think maybe a balance needs to be struck here.

70% affection from her
30% affection from him
I feel like if you show physical affection it is enough. Leading them is a form of affection, grabbing their hand when crossing a busy street is a form of affection .. when a fight breaks out in a bar, pushing them behind you to protect them is a form of affection.. that’s how men show affection.

Sending paragraph text messages declaring how much you miss them is for them to do, not us.
You feel me?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I feel like if you show physical affection it is enough. Leading them is a form of affection, grabbing their hand when crossing a busy street is a form of affection .. when a fight brakes out in a bar, pushing them behind you to protect them is a form of affection.. that’s how men show affection.

Sending paragraph text messages declaring how much you miss them is for them to do, not us.
You feel me?

I totally feel you... I wouldn't suggest anyone declare how much they miss a chick by text.

However if a chick you are dating or in a relationship with, sends you a message.

Goodnight Babe xx

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with saying Goodnight back.. Maybe just leave the babe bit out.

There is such a thing as OVER GAMING.

The worst one is.. When they say..

I miss you x

I find it difficult to say I miss you back!!
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I deflect their affection..

Her: I miss you
You: Prove it

Her: Goodnight babe
You: Gn

Her: I love you.
You: Show me how much next time you see me.

I don’t show verbal affection. I show physical affection when they are with me, but not verbal. I don’t know, being all mushy with words always seemed like a feminine trait to me. I don’t call them any pet names or stuff like that, I won’t say I miss them ever..
Works for me, it almost makes me a challenge in their eyes.
Very good stuff.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I totally feel you... I wouldn't suggest anyone declare how much they miss a chick by text.

However if a chick you are dating or in a relationship with, sends you a message.

Goodnight Babe xx

I'm sure there is nothing wrong with saying Goodnight back.. Maybe just leave the babe bit out.

There is such a thing as OVER GAMING.

The worst one is.. When they say..

I miss you x

I find it difficult to say I miss you back!!
I usually say prove it..

If they say how I’ll say something sexual,
“Give me head while I drive us to dinner”.. or something silly like that.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The chick im dating now does this but I just naturally don't say too much or too little.

Her: I miss you
Me: I'll have my hands all over you soon enough babe
Her: Happy Emoji, Can't wait, Kissy Emoji (Of whatever they do)

Another one is the goodnights or Morning,

Her: Goodnight baby
Me: Night babe

Just keep it simple and not over the top. Show your affection in person.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
01.Goodnight baby xx
02.I miss having you next to next to me xx
I would just text back "Night, miss you too".
Doesn't cost me anything.
 
Top