Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond(or not) to "I'll think about it;)".

dajinn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a girl's number through another girl, texted her for a small bit then hit her up with the date/meetup plans. Her response was "I'll think about it;)". Does it even warrant a response or should I say "don't waste my time"? Thinking of just not replying for now and seeing what happens.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a girl's number through another girl, texted her for a small bit then hit her up with the date/meetup plans. Her response was "I'll think about it;)". Does it even warrant a response or should I say "don't waste my time"? Thinking of just not replying for now and seeing what happens.
"No problem. I'll make other plans, get back to me when you figure it out."

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let me know now otherwise i'll make other plans" or marmel75 answer.

I'll think about it the weakling way of saying: No

After that she forgot you even existed

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok. Let me know when you are interested."

Of course, you will go ahead and make other plans. But, you don't need to say that to her, because, to some women, it may come across as being cokky and arrogant, or you are butthurt.

You are a cool guy and nothing fazes you, right? Indifference.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kick the ball into her court and let her decide what to do with it.

She can:
(1) leave the ball there.
(2) play with it herself.
(3) kick the ball back to you.

At the end of the day, you want your time and effort you spent on to materialize. You leave the "game" aside, and as a last gesture, you clearly state to her what you want her to do. You are fine with whatever she decides. You respect her decision, and more importantly, you respect yourself. Get on with your life. When she hits up, depending on what your status is at that point of time, you will take it from there.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here too. I find thaf older ladies need you to buikd a littlecrapport before being asked out. So I'll chit chat with them over the phone or via text before I ask for a date.

When they respond with "I'll think about it" or "I'll let you know" I'll say "that's not good enough. It's either a yes or no. It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm just not interested in sitting around waiting on you to decide".

At this point if they haven't picked up on the fact that I can be a bit of an ******* they now know for sure and they come back with a "YES".

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This calls for a negative sale. Your best play is to withdraw the offer to see what she does. The negative sale forces her to make a decision.

"<name>, I'm quite busy. I only make definite plans. If you can't commit to meeting up on <date> we will have do something another time."

She'll either give a short answer "ok" (low interest), or she'll go ahead and make a decision / counter offer (interest). Either way, this allows you to retain the power to try again at a later date without appearing butthurt.

Don't "move on." This woman is close-able, but will take some time and game. A lot of the advice on here is ill-advised and will lead to missed lays.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This calls for a negative sale. Your best play is to withdraw the offer to see what she does. The negative sale forces her to make a decision.

"<name>, I'm quite busy. I only make definite plans. If you can't commit to meeting up on <date> we will have do something another time."

She'll either give a short answer "ok" (low interest), or she'll go ahead and make a decision / counter offer (interest). Either way, this allows you to retain the power to try again at a later date without appearing butthurt.

Don't "move on." This woman is close-able, but will take some time and game. A lot of the advice on here is ill-advised and will lead to missed lays.
Exactly. A lot of the other responses given are brutal. You should answer her as if you have another date set up on the same day with another girl.

If you guys let it go, it's weak. If you guys say let me know when have time, it's weak. If you guys leave it open when she can back to you, it's weak. Pretend you have something to do the SAME DAY, and then answer her. You are not dealing with business people, you are dealing with an emotional girl who needs her ego fed so you can have sex with her.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
What worked for me was saying , "I don't have time for games, it's either yes or no"

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use humour. Say something like "don't take too long train leaves the station soon."

It shows you take things light and fun. It shows you aren't butt hurt. Shows you aren't desperate for her attention, and if she never gets back to you then it also shows you don't care.

If she has any interest she will get back to you. If she doesn't. Next. No loss