"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How to respond if she's answering your question with a question.

Mercure69

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Hi all,

So i posted this opener as a reaction on a hot (picture) instagram post: "Do your looks match your personality?"

And her answer is: what do you think?

How would you Don Juans respond?

thnx!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Hi all,

So i posted this opener as a reaction on a hot (picture) instagram post: "Do your looks match your personality?"

And her answer is: what do you think?

How would you Don Juans respond?

thnx!
"Most good looking girls I've met were paradoxically insecure. And really useless in the kitchen for some reason."

If she qualifies herself to you or even responds, you might still have a chance.

But yeah, your opener makes "Nice a$$, wanna bang?" sound good.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Hi all,

So i posted this opener as a reaction on a hot (picture) instagram post: "Do your looks match your personality?"

And her answer is: what do you think?

How would you Don Juans respond?

thnx!
You're question or message should include 3 ingredients.

1. sexuality.

2. innocence

3. humor

When I was really young I thought sex is when two taked people kiss. So one night I was getting out of my bass and kissed my cat on its nose and realized, I was naked. So I yelled to my parents I had sex with my cat!!!

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
U complimented her way to early and so easly, you gotta know how to back it up and be smooth
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Hi all,

So i posted this opener as a reaction on a hot (picture) instagram post: "Do your looks match your personality?"

And her answer is: what do you think?

How would you Don Juans respond?

thnx!
Don’t ask a question you don’t know an answer to, or have a good reply for. On the other hand her question to your opener was impossible to answer without further interaction. She basically put you in a no win situation unless you rose above it…

Use qualifying/compliment semi question/statements: Looking for a woman whose personality matches her great looks, you a good candidate?
Simple yes/no answer scenario

Best answer though to her What do you think reply is- Let’s find out… followed by set a meetup attempt.
Always be smooth and have a plan.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Giving compliments is fine, as long as they're sincerely something you could say to your own sister, such as a neutral, "you look nice" ...or are issued with detectable insincerity, but not to the point of sarcasm. Still, they should be rare. Nothing common is valued, and that degree of insincerity keeps them off balance.

The above goes for real life, though, not for internet encounters or text.
The thing is you shouldn't compliment someone for free, it should be earnt. The online girl won't apperciate the compliment if it's given for free and right off the bat.
It doesn't matter if it's a sarcastic backhanded one either.
 
Top