"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How to recognize if girl wants relationship or just sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Srsly the biggest braggarts are always the basement dwellers. Keyboard warriors anyone?

Lololololololz
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Look at the arse on it.

I've posted my girls several times. Anyone wanting a quick chat that I think ain't a fag can PM. Or listen to this woman that is the equavalent on an incel and that's the level. It depends.

Good bloody grief.
Chill and don't be so sensitive. Wasn't taking about you
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
You were talking plenty complete nonsense. That's what you are on.

Doubt as a bird you even realize when picking on gimps.

If it weren't at me duly fairly, then it was as betas, and that's the general sense, aint' it?

Why you getting on at beta males then?#

Listen, you are completely wrong. Stick to dealing with when guys need a pair of shoes or whatever. You are on the level of like 2 lifetime lays and it's clownshoes tbh.
LMAO DAMN SON! YOU ARE INSECURE!
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
N



Nah, you are just a troll on a supposed men's website.

Got literally nothing to offer that my aunt Therese ain't.

Which is normal, and literally you can't help it.

They are children, folks.
LMAO u need to chill, ur over reacting
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Overacting = taking you moderately serious on the level. That's obviously what i'm going to do when I chat on a men's website. Because I expect a certain bloody level. Even basic.
LMAO AGAIN!! You ARE taking me serious by getting butthurt and trying to call me out. Don't try to play it off!!!

If you were secure with your $hit you wouldn't be trying SO HARD to negate my post.

Ur insecure and sensitive. My post wasn't directed at you.

U wanna keep going? Or you get it now?

LMFAO!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Fvck sakes. Post a recent field report, get had a go at by a bird on a men's website. Where is the supposed "fun" in thtat

Guys should be able to be a lad without the nagging, I say. This is just a tomfoolery.
Blah blah blah
U overreacted and you NOW know it

LOLZ tryna save face?
Try again insecure man, lolz

U wanna keep going, we'll keep going. You and I know the TRUTH

LMAO
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Listen, bird. You are either having a go at me, and I am brilliant. Literally the fat americans raise their slobby little hands in salute. Or you are having a go at betas.

I suggest you have a go at me instead, and that it be a very good laugh.

You are bloody donkey in that sense, and you know it ;)

You tell me one thing that can be useful to a guy that ain't a nonsense.

Dont take the piss.
LMAO what evar

You got called you chump.

You went beta and sensitive and overreacted and you know it, despite what you want to internet jockey on the public boards.

I know who you are, IRL, LMAO
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Seriously, such silliness from women, mate.

Any practicality for a man, anywhere?

Not joking, where do you think you are ""on one"" exactly. I'm seriously going to get my dear old mum and aunt Therese to kick your arse.

I mean it's just a joke at this point. What on earth does one expect? What on earth does one see in the replies?

Complete tomfoolerey. I laugh, but it isn't necesssariyly "good",
More Legit "blah blah blah"

LMFAO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top