Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Chill and don't be so sensitive. Wasn't taking about youLook at the arse on it.
I've posted my girls several times. Anyone wanting a quick chat that I think ain't a fag can PM. Or listen to this woman that is the equavalent on an incel and that's the level. It depends.
Good bloody grief.
LMAO DAMN SON! YOU ARE INSECURE!You were talking plenty complete nonsense. That's what you are on.
Doubt as a bird you even realize when picking on gimps.
If it weren't at me duly fairly, then it was as betas, and that's the general sense, aint' it?
Why you getting on at beta males then?#
Listen, you are completely wrong. Stick to dealing with when guys need a pair of shoes or whatever. You are on the level of like 2 lifetime lays and it's clownshoes tbh.
LMAO u need to chill, ur over reactingN
Nah, you are just a troll on a supposed men's website.
Got literally nothing to offer that my aunt Therese ain't.
Which is normal, and literally you can't help it.
They are children, folks.
LMAO AGAIN!! You ARE taking me serious by getting butthurt and trying to call me out. Don't try to play it off!!!Overacting = taking you moderately serious on the level. That's obviously what i'm going to do when I chat on a men's website. Because I expect a certain bloody level. Even basic.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Blah blah blahFvck sakes. Post a recent field report, get had a go at by a bird on a men's website. Where is the supposed "fun" in thtat
Guys should be able to be a lad without the nagging, I say. This is just a tomfoolery.
LMAO what evarListen, bird. You are either having a go at me, and I am brilliant. Literally the fat americans raise their slobby little hands in salute. Or you are having a go at betas.
I suggest you have a go at me instead, and that it be a very good laugh.
You are bloody donkey in that sense, and you know it
You tell me one thing that can be useful to a guy that ain't a nonsense.
Dont take the piss.
More Legit "blah blah blah"Seriously, such silliness from women, mate.
Any practicality for a man, anywhere?
Not joking, where do you think you are ""on one"" exactly. I'm seriously going to get my dear old mum and aunt Therese to kick your arse.
I mean it's just a joke at this point. What on earth does one expect? What on earth does one see in the replies?
Complete tomfoolerey. I laugh, but it isn't necesssariyly "good",