"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How to properly ghost a girl?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hi guys I've been thinking about ghosting this girl I've been seeing became exclusive yesterday 2 days ago etc: chit just ain't gonna work out and I don't like how this is going, betrayal of trust so early on etc: now I've decided to go with the ghost tactic as there isn't room for working chit out, please come back etc: I don't want it anymore my interested has died. Ok so how do I do it exactly? We are friends on facebook and she has my cell phone number. Look forward to some strategies.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
 
  • Like
Reactions: TBG

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I thought ghosting was simple.. You simply stop complete communication.
It is...except when you are a troll with over the top fabrications...who goes exclusive with some girl he has been puppy dog over for months and then "ghosts" her 2 days later? Who "ghosts" anyone they have been in a relationship with? OP, take your skirt off, put your purse down, grab your balls back and sit her down and tell her its not working out. Ghosting is weak. But I guess it works for trololololololol's
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@marmel75 put yourself in my shoes. I can't stand her family. Her friends are liars and cheaters we had a argument and she gives her number to a beta white knight. So he can listen to her problems. After she told me no male friends. Already a breach of trust. I can't sit her down and talk about it. Ok so what do I do if I can't do That?
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Ghosting is so chicken chit. Just ****ing tell her your done then BE DONE WITH IT.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Sounds like you gave in to her exclusivity demands. Next time tell her you arent ready to be exclusive, do not fear her, so you won’t be posting threads like this. Good Luck.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@marmel75 put yourself in my shoes. I can't stand her family. Her friends are liars and cheaters we had a argument and she gives her number to a beta white knight. So he can listen to her problems. After she told me no male friends. Already a breach of trust. I can't sit her down and talk about it. Ok so what do I do if I can't do That?
Simple. You say "This is not working out for me. Wish you all the best but I think its best if we dont see each other anymore."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Thanks at marmel and rickthetoad. This is doesn't make me a bad person does it?
Does it matter? I used to tell the lady why or I just wasn't feeling it. One did a rant on FB the other cursed me out... After one or two dates. Yes, it would be nicer to just call her or meet in public (if this was a few month long relationship), but people don't do that anymore. Some text, few call, but most just ghost and block.

If you want to feel better, but it's a waste of time, you can text her, you're a really great lady/girl/biatch/whatever, but I am not feeling the chemistry. I wish you well and I am sure you'll find what you're looking for.

However, again, just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.
 
Top