Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Proceed

floyd1977

Reaction score
Like many red pill guys, I came to all this after a particularly hard break. There was a lot going on but on my end I acted blue pill/beta and eventually she lost all respect for me. A one point she basically told me she wanted the alpha and I mentally understood what I had to do but I couldn't do, the more she tested the more I doubled down on the beta behavior. It's only recently, quite awhile after the break (and after reading the RM) that I really understand.
Anyway, that's over. But the problem I have now is that I don't feel the need to put all that effort into ****ing a lot of women. I traveled all over the world and many of the things (plat spinning etc) I already employed and have been with a lot of women. Now I go on dates and i've already nexted them within a few minutes of meeting them. I have a few that are down for sex only but that's only so fulfilling for me. I'd like to employ my new red pill mind to create a relationship that actually functions but i'm not sure if I should pull back completly and just work on myself or continue wasting my time on dates i'm not really feeling.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like many red pill guys, I came to all this after a particularly hard break. There was a lot going on but on my end I acted blue pill/beta and eventually she lost all respect for me. A one point she basically told me she wanted the alpha and I mentally understood what I had to do but I couldn't do, the more she tested the more I doubled down on the beta behavior. It's only recently, quite awhile after the break (and after reading the RM) that I really understand.
You may think you understand but, you really don't and a read through Rollo's book isn't enough to extricate decades of limp **** beta male provider blue pill cuckoldry.

You really need to work at it throughout your entire life. Its a plague and you can easily allow it to bleed into other areas of your life the sec the next girl comes along.

Anyway, that's over. But the problem I have now is that I don't feel the need to put all that effort into ****ing a lot of women. I traveled all over the world and many of the things (plat spinning etc) I already employed and have been with a lot of women. Now I go on dates and i've already nexted them within a few minutes of meeting them. I have a few that are down for sex only but that's only so fulfilling for me. I'd like to employ my new red pill mind to create a relationship that actually functions but i'm not sure if I should pull back completly and just work on myself or continue wasting my time on dates i'm not really feeling.
Insert red pill rage.

Man up. Go get baeeee. Moreover, get a life. Step up or step aside.

floyd1977

Reaction score
Got you on the first party and you're correct.

Not sure about the second part though. If I'm not actively bedding a bunch of women I don't have a life?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got you on the first party and you're correct.

Not sure about the second part though. If I'm not actively bedding a bunch of women I don't have a life?
Personally I've found a stable GF whose invested to be a better use of my time and energy. Keeping up with or communication with too many folks distracts me from my priorities.

floyd1977

Reaction score
I've did plate spinning before and it's really a lot of effort when I work, go to school and have other priories.