“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to proceed after this flake?

.Paradox.

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2010
Messages
162
Reaction score
28
Had a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".

How should I proceed here?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
You've only met her once. I wouldnt care. Get on with my life. I dont really care about these situations anymore.

Advice given on here will probably be to wait for her to rescehdule
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You were just her latest hookup and now she is off to the next one (her "friend in another state"), like kids chasing bubbles. Just surf with the waves dude. Your response "gotcha, have fun" was perfect, that's exactly the kind of response I would have recommended. She'll reach out to you if she feels like fvcking you again, and then you just surf that wave like before. Other than that, just keep on with your life like before.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Jesus the advice on this forum is horrendous. Just hit her up in a week. If she ends up hitting you up first--even better.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Jesus the advice on this forum is horrendous. Just hit her up in a week. If she ends up hitting you up first--even better.
Honestly I’ve gotten too old and too prideful to chase. I match the effort the woman puts in. Other guys may not agree with my approach and it doesn’t always work, but it’s what I’m comfortable with. It prevents me from investing too much too. I’ll admit, I tend to move on faster than most. When a woman blows me off I don’t get all butthurt about it but I don’t try again unless she makes the effort. I won’t chase after her in a week or two weeks or whatever. That’s never worked for me in the past, any time I’ve had to chase after a woman for a follow up date it hasn’t worked out. The ones that workout then best for me are the ones that chase me and want to see me, if they have to cancel they’ll make it up to me.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Honestly I’ve gotten too old and too prideful to chase. I match the effort the woman puts in. Other guys may not agree with my approach and it doesn’t always work, but it’s what I’m comfortable with. It prevents me from investing too much too. I’ll admit, I tend to move on faster than most. When a woman blows me off I don’t get all butthurt about it but I don’t try again unless she makes the effort. I won’t chase after her in a week or two weeks or whatever. That’s never worked for me in the past, any time I’ve had to chase after a woman for a follow up date it hasn’t worked out. The ones that workout then best for me are the ones that chase me and want to see me, if they have to cancel they’ll make it up to me.
Same here. As they say, It take two. That means equal reciprocation. That's what I live by these days.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Because it's extreme. A girl flaking once and you deleting her number, especially after she just came over and you banged a week earlier, is extreme. Flaking three times in a row? Fair. But once? Come on... This is just going to breed missed opportunities. Believe it or not, persisting has worked for me many times in the past. Not always, but sometimes it does pay off to chase. Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Honestly I’ve gotten too old and too prideful to chase. I match the effort the woman puts in. Other guys may not agree with my approach and it doesn’t always work, but it’s what I’m comfortable with. It prevents me from investing too much too. I’ll admit, I tend to move on faster than most. When a woman blows me off I don’t get all butthurt about it but I don’t try again unless she makes the effort. I won’t chase after her in a week or two weeks or whatever. That’s never worked for me in the past, any time I’ve had to chase after a woman for a follow up date it hasn’t worked out. The ones that workout then best for me are the ones that chase me and want to see me, if they have to cancel they’ll make it up to me.
Similar attitude as me mate. No fu'ks given. Not going to waste my mental energy or time. I still like to learn new tips and read this forum, but i dont spend as much time studying game. I read about history and the great explorers and survivors (something away from women).
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
And there's the crux. It's neither pride nor ego, but self-respect on one hand and especially peace and focus of mind on the other. You are even younger than I and haven't reached a point yet where you feel you are losing those things by chasing pvssy, and when you start to you'll probably still feel pvssy is more important than them for a good while. But there are men who are ready to "miss out on opportunities" for pvssy any day to guarantee keeping their self-respect and mental peace & energy, so they can stay 100% rock-focused on their own life and wellbeing. You may or may not get to that point one day. That, and not pride or ego, is why our advice is what it is.

Wasting mental space and energy on pvssy will hold you back from developing your life as a man, which ironically is also what prevents many men from having a half-decent shot at pvssy in the first place.
 
Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Had a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".

How should I proceed here?
You played this well. Nice job. Short response, and that's it. Maybe her cancellation was BS or maybe it was legit. Doesn't matter. Stay NC until she reaches out or I like @Glassguy advice on hitting her up maybe 2 weeks from now with a short message. Whatever you do, don't chase. Good guys are hard to find so if she felt she had a good time with you, she'll reach out. In the meantime, make an effort to date other women so you don't get too focused on her (oneitis). You may find someone you like better.

Good luck.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
Ghost . It didn’t go that well, or she would have countered. Your done my friend. Don’t contact her again.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
I agree with @Glassguy that you definitely can circle back in a couple of weeks regardless of anything. That said, typically if they offer no counter-date following a cancellation it is low interest (with some exceptions). I would do straight NC until you reach out in about 2 weeks unless she reaches out to you first.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I agree with @Glassguy that you definitely can circle back in a couple of weeks regardless of anything. That said, typically if they offer no counter-date following a cancellation it is low interest (with some exceptions). I would do straight NC until you reach out in about 2 weeks unless she reaches out to you first.
And if he hits her up in 2 weeks after radio silence and there is a very delayed or no response to a valueless ping text of "hey", delete and move on.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
First off...she did not flake. A flake is someone who does not show up after they said they would. She canceled a date...no big deal as people have lives and **** happens. Wait a couple of weeks and then reach out and ask her out. Anything but a yes you move on...another cancel you move on.

likely she will reach out within those two weeks because she is probably use to guys blowing them up after getting a taste but you are different and will not do that
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Yea I don’t really consider this a flake. I probably woulda said “sounds fun, hit me up when you get back” and then wouldn’t text again. But what you said is fine too.

I’m not gonna sit around for two weeks and play a game and hit her up. If I wanna hit her up in a few weeks then maybe I will. But that’s the beauty of a rotation. If you hit her up and you know you can have 3 or4 girls come over regardless of what she says, you come from a place of abundance. And whatever her answer is when you reach back out really doesn’t matter.

in all honestly she would probably get forgotten if she doesn’t reach back out to me and I’d never hit her up again.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top