Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to proceed after this flake?

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Had a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".

How should I proceed here?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've only met her once. I wouldnt care. Get on with my life. I dont really care about these situations anymore.

Advice given on here will probably be to wait for her to rescehdule

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were just her latest hookup and now she is off to the next one (her "friend in another state"), like kids chasing bubbles. Just surf with the waves dude. Your response "gotcha, have fun" was perfect, that's exactly the kind of response I would have recommended. She'll reach out to you if she feels like fvcking you again, and then you just surf that wave like before. Other than that, just keep on with your life like before.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus the advice on this forum is horrendous. Just hit her up in a week. If she ends up hitting you up first--even better.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus the advice on this forum is horrendous. Just hit her up in a week. If she ends up hitting you up first--even better.
Honestly I’ve gotten too old and too prideful to chase. I match the effort the woman puts in. Other guys may not agree with my approach and it doesn’t always work, but it’s what I’m comfortable with. It prevents me from investing too much too. I’ll admit, I tend to move on faster than most. When a woman blows me off I don’t get all butthurt about it but I don’t try again unless she makes the effort. I won’t chase after her in a week or two weeks or whatever. That’s never worked for me in the past, any time I’ve had to chase after a woman for a follow up date it hasn’t worked out. The ones that workout then best for me are the ones that chase me and want to see me, if they have to cancel they’ll make it up to me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve gotten too old and too prideful to chase. I match the effort the woman puts in. Other guys may not agree with my approach and it doesn’t always work, but it’s what I’m comfortable with. It prevents me from investing too much too. I’ll admit, I tend to move on faster than most. When a woman blows me off I don’t get all butthurt about it but I don’t try again unless she makes the effort. I won’t chase after her in a week or two weeks or whatever. That’s never worked for me in the past, any time I’ve had to chase after a woman for a follow up date it hasn’t worked out. The ones that workout then best for me are the ones that chase me and want to see me, if they have to cancel they’ll make it up to me.
Same here. As they say, It take two. That means equal reciprocation. That's what I live by these days.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Because it's extreme. A girl flaking once and you deleting her number, especially after she just came over and you banged a week earlier, is extreme. Flaking three times in a row? Fair. But once? Come on... This is just going to breed missed opportunities. Believe it or not, persisting has worked for me many times in the past. Not always, but sometimes it does pay off to chase. Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar attitude as me mate. No fu'ks given. Not going to waste my mental energy or time. I still like to learn new tips and read this forum, but i dont spend as much time studying game. I read about history and the great explorers and survivors (something away from women).

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what have you got to lose by chasing a chick? Pride? Ego? Get rid of that sh!t.
And there's the crux. It's neither pride nor ego, but self-respect on one hand and especially peace and focus of mind on the other. You are even younger than I and haven't reached a point yet where you feel you are losing those things by chasing pvssy, and when you start to you'll probably still feel pvssy is more important than them for a good while. But there are men who are ready to "miss out on opportunities" for pvssy any day to guarantee keeping their self-respect and mental peace & energy, so they can stay 100% rock-focused on their own life and wellbeing. You may or may not get to that point one day. That, and not pride or ego, is why our advice is what it is.

Wasting mental space and energy on pvssy will hold you back from developing your life as a man, which ironically is also what prevents many men from having a half-decent shot at pvssy in the first place.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a first date "date night" last saturday at my place that went really well. Lotta laughs, had great sex, etc. Few days later we scheduled to hangout saturday. Today she sends me a text saying she decided to visit a friend in another state, so she'd have to raincheck. I just said "gotcha. have fun".

How should I proceed here?
You played this well. Nice job. Short response, and that's it. Maybe her cancellation was BS or maybe it was legit. Doesn't matter. Stay NC until she reaches out or I like @Glassguy advice on hitting her up maybe 2 weeks from now with a short message. Whatever you do, don't chase. Good guys are hard to find so if she felt she had a good time with you, she'll reach out. In the meantime, make an effort to date other women so you don't get too focused on her (oneitis). You may find someone you like better.

Good luck.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghost . It didn’t go that well, or she would have countered. Your done my friend. Don’t contact her again.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @Glassguy that you definitely can circle back in a couple of weeks regardless of anything. That said, typically if they offer no counter-date following a cancellation it is low interest (with some exceptions). I would do straight NC until you reach out in about 2 weeks unless she reaches out to you first.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree with @Glassguy that you definitely can circle back in a couple of weeks regardless of anything. That said, typically if they offer no counter-date following a cancellation it is low interest (with some exceptions). I would do straight NC until you reach out in about 2 weeks unless she reaches out to you first.
And if he hits her up in 2 weeks after radio silence and there is a very delayed or no response to a valueless ping text of "hey", delete and move on.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off...she did not flake. A flake is someone who does not show up after they said they would. She canceled a date...no big deal as people have lives and **** happens. Wait a couple of weeks and then reach out and ask her out. Anything but a yes you move on...another cancel you move on.

likely she will reach out within those two weeks because she is probably use to guys blowing them up after getting a taste but you are different and will not do that

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I don’t really consider this a flake. I probably woulda said “sounds fun, hit me up when you get back” and then wouldn’t text again. But what you said is fine too.

I’m not gonna sit around for two weeks and play a game and hit her up. If I wanna hit her up in a few weeks then maybe I will. But that’s the beauty of a rotation. If you hit her up and you know you can have 3 or4 girls come over regardless of what she says, you come from a place of abundance. And whatever her answer is when you reach back out really doesn’t matter.

in all honestly she would probably get forgotten if she doesn’t reach back out to me and I’d never hit her up again.