"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How to Play This....

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Aight, here's a the situation. I have to volunteer at this hospital once a week to get community service hours done for school (they're required for Junior year). A couple weeks ago, this new girl Clare came in. She's pretty attractive, a freshman, and friendly. Well, we hit it off relatively well, and last week we enjoyed a couple minutes of alone time after we got off. She had to leave, so we both left the hospital, I said I'd see her next week. Had to come in after school Monday, and she was there because she works a couple days after school too (I normally work only Saturdays). She was surprised to see me, and didn't talk much, just looked at magazines with her friend. Not a big deal, I ain't gonna worry over the "meaning" of this or anything.

I'm looking for advice from fellow Don Juanists on how to best play this. Eventually I'd like some sort of relationship with her, be it friends with benefits or more romantically inclined. I didn't ask for her number or screenname or anything last week, mainly because we were both in a rush to leave. It'd be nice to hook up with her again tomorrow and get the number/screenname as well, but, since I'm stil lwading through the Bible and Mini-Bible, I'm not as much of an authority as other people here. Anyone got advice on the best way to go about things, or just a few tips and tricks I could try and pull off when the time comes?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
You definitely need to get the number, I wouldn't bother with the screen name though. Talk to her on the phone or in person and set up sometime you guys can go out alone. Work the kino, C & F, and just keep goin' in a positive direction. It seems like you're already in good standings with her as well. You also have a pretty good advantage over her since you're a Junior this year. Get her interest someway, then become a challenge. Best advice I can give you besides finishing up on the Bible. I'd read up some more before I do anything.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Get the nnumkber and flirt.
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
ballistik, what school do you go to? I'm just curious since I live right across the river from you
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
wow, people are closer in here then i thought. Im in Vienna VA right here :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Ireton, but I'll be going back to St. Stephen's/St. Agnes next year.
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
I go to woodrow wilson in DC... I've been to the o'connel's homecoming which might be near you. heizen, where exactly is vienna, VA?
 
Top